• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    The guy that does all these "TheCopBlock" videos is an idiot. One of these days he is going to go too far and get himself beatdown, tazered or maybe if we're luck, shot

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    He's a freakin' citizen hero and deserves to have a monument or a city named after him :bowdown:

...or at least a sammich.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Protect them from what? Cameras? Oooh, scary.

Certainly not. If you want to film a traffic stop have at it. If you want to get so close that an officer starts to view you as a potential threat, and has to start think about contingencies to address both the driver and the person entering the "danger bubble," should things take a turn for the worse; definitely.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    I was really hoping for more than "ooh a traffic stop, lets walk up and video tape it"... :noway:

The officers approaching him after he left the scene and walked away to ask for ID was about just as stupid. They, too, must be as bored as him to spend all that time writing cell phone tickets. :noway:

You would think the first time he shuts them down and tells them no, they would realize nobody is going anywhere and that is what this retard is out aiming for. Tell him to have a nice day and get back in your vehicles.

Everyone in this video makes a poor example of our species.

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    I appreciate what the guy is trying to do, I really do, but he ruined it when he walked up on a cop on a traffic stop. Gun or no gun, video camera or no video camera, you dont just walk up on a cop like that. After he did that, I dont blame the cop for being suspicious of him at all.

Would have been a completely different story if the guy was just walking down the street, OCing, and then was harrased by the cops.

Bond 281

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Broomfield, CO
    The guy that does all these "TheCopBlock" videos is an idiot. One of these days he is going to go too far and get himself beatdown, tazered or maybe if we're luck, shot

Are you really suggesting that citizens ought to be brutalized and shot by police officers when they're doing nothing illegal?

TN_Mike

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    The backside of nowhere
    I watched the video. I think he went about it stupidly in the first part. Walking up close enough to the cop during the stop that the cop felt it necessary to tell him to back off was dumb. But he handled the confrontation with the cops after that very, very well. The cops either A. did not know the laws as they should (an all too common occurrence or B. were lieing to try to get him to do something he legally was not required to do. Either way, they were in the wrong.

Bottom line is, we HAVE to stand up for our rights or they WILL be walked on.

Top Bottom