• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Does anyone else have this problem. About every other package I get from fedex.They dont deliver it on the scheduled day. It always says did not attempt delivery at the end of the scheduled delivery day. I guess fed drivers deliver when they feel like it. I have never had these problems with usps or ups just fedex

As I understand many if not all Fedex drivers are actually contractors (not sure if anyone here can confirm that or not), but I'm guessing that makes a significant difference as compared to UPS. It seems my UPS delivery people are more consistently the same person, etc and I've had better luck with them (I know others may have experienced the inverse)

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Does anyone else have this problem. About every other package I get from fedex.They dont deliver it on the scheduled day. It always says did not attempt delivery at the end of the scheduled delivery day. I guess fed drivers deliver when they feel like it. I have never had these problems with usps or ups just fedex

My problem with FedEx is I don't get my package at all even though it says it's been delivered. When I contact them all they say is that their tracking shows that it was delivered. It's not every time, but it's happened enough times that I won't use them at all.

Brownells will ship ups if you call them and make ups your preferred shipper. After multiple issues with fedex I called Brownells and made them aware of the issues. The asked if I preferred UPS, I said yes, one year later still receiving Brownells packages via UPS.

That's good to hear. Next time I want to place an order from them, I'll call.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Still waiting on a package out of Florida that shipped on the 26th. USPS states still in transit. Last scan on the 30th. Had a package from amazon delivered yesterday by USPS that had been ripped open and was in a large, ziploc type bag with a note stating they were sorry about the damaged package. I did place an order with Primary Arms at the beginning of last week that shipped by FedEx. It's what I chose. There was 1 or 2 other options that may have been cheaper but not by a lot. It was basically the "default" option on PA's website so I went with it. Received the item 2 days after it shipped. From Texas. $10 shipping charge.

Starting to believe the USPS is not at fault with my issue. I put in a "help ticket" of sorts with them the other day to try and get some answers. It looks like the place I ordered from created a label for the package, it was scanned but never dropped off at the P.O. for delivery. Really think I ordered from a bad website. I emailed the company this morning but haven't heard anything yet. Something tells me I'll be disputing the charges.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It really irks me when FedEx sits on a package for days and days in Indy. Seems as though a few years back that they must have made the policy to NOT deliver a package a single day earlier than they forecast.

Really pisses me off when a package comes across the country in two days, then sits there for four. Insult to injury, they advertise their real time package tracking to show you that it's doing it. :xmad:

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    I hate it when UPS drops off the package to the Postal Service. In my area it's an automatic additional 2-4 extra days. Last one for example couple months ago. Ordered from Midway. Left midway in day or two via UPS and then it was transferred to the Louisville post office for delivery where it sat for four days according to the their tracking.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Fed ex driver tossed my package into the ditch beside my mailbox. I looked down there thought the wind had blown a box down by the mailbox went to get it picked up it was a package I was expecting. My new 10.5" 7.62x39 barrel. That was ridiculous. I called told them to never send that driver to my home again.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I hate it when UPS drops off the package to the Postal Service. In my area it's an automatic additional 2-4 extra days. Last one for example couple months ago. Ordered from Midway. Left midway in day or two via UPS and then it was transferred to the Louisville post office for delivery where it sat for four days according to the their tracking.

That's the shipper sending it that way to save $. I believe it is called surepost. Takes advantage of the fact that usps has to come to your house regardless if you have mail, etc.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Anyone have any suggestions on what too do if my package is lost from midway usa. Midway wont answer calls or emails. What are u suppose too do if u can't get ahold of them?Probably wont order anything else till this Coronavirus goes away. Too much of a headache.usps has no clue were it is.Just that it is in transit. Lost 2 hours from my house.
    Well, that sucks. Everything is screwed up right now.

tyler318

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2017
    Washington
    As I understand many if not all Fedex drivers are actually contractors (not sure if anyone here can confirm that or not), but I'm guessing that makes a significant difference as compared to UPS. It seems my UPS delivery people are more consistently the same person, etc and I've had better luck with them (I know others may have experienced the inverse)

Yeah I think their contract.

tyler318

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2017
    Washington
    It really irks me when FedEx sits on a package for days and days in Indy. Seems as though a few years back that they must have made the policy to NOT deliver a package a single day earlier than they forecast.

Really pisses me off when a package comes across the country in two days, then sits there for four. Insult to injury, they advertise their real time package tracking to show you that it's doing it. :xmad:

Yeah that is not right

tyler318

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2017
    Washington
    Fed ex driver tossed my package into the ditch beside my mailbox. I looked down there thought the wind had blown a box down by the mailbox went to get it picked up it was a package I was expecting. My new 10.5" 7.62x39 barrel. That was ridiculous. I called told them to never send that driver to my home again.

Sounds about like them

tyler318

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2017
    Washington
    I ordered a heater a few years ago.It took fed ex 2weeks too deliber. They said it was because of weather. I told them.their was not a drop of I've or snow on the ground for 10 of the 14 days! They didnt have anything too say too that. This is typical fed ex for me.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    I’ve waited to post this until I had some closure. Well...

midway sent my $200+ Order to the wrong address, wrong address was my old address from 10 years ago. Note: 2 weeks ago they used my correct account and shipped me some spare parts no issue. So it’s not my account.

-I notified midway as soon as I received the shipping notice
    -I paid for an intercept to midway
    -I tried to pay UPS to intecept
    - intercepts failed I never got a single
    item

+ midway has given me 18$ In store credit for their failed paid intercept
    - midway will not refund my lost package
    + now waiting on credit card dispute case

i see no reason I should be charged for items I never received.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    I’ve waited to post this until I had some closure. Well...

midway sent my $200+ Order to the wrong address, wrong address was my old address from 10 years ago. Note: 2 weeks ago they used my correct account and shipped me some spare parts no issue. So it’s not my account.

-I notified midway as soon as I received the shipping notice
    -I paid for an intercept to midway
    -I tried to pay UPS to intecept
    - intercepts failed I never got a single
    item

+ midway has given me 18$ In store credit for their failed paid intercept
    - midway will not refund my lost package
    + now waiting on credit card dispute case

i see no reason I should be charged for items I never received.

was it an old address of your's , one you ever entered into their system? if it was completely their error the bank should be returning 100% of your money

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    was it an old address of your's , one you ever entered into their system? if it was completely their error the bank should be returning 100% of your money

i used it once or twice 10 years ago. Yes I had entered it into their system. (10 years ago). As mentioned, they delivered perfectly about 1 week prior to my actual door. Using same account and card. No change other than the contents.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Yeah I think their contract.
    Only ground are contract.

Fed ex express will be company drivers. Fedex ground are contractors. There is a difference in price and service.

Top Bottom