OSUT #255 - Beauty Sleep - Does it Really Work??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    A fast drive-by. Heading out in a bit to meet up with BIL & SIL for some grub. Tried the newly opened Steubie’s for lunch last week, wasn’t impressed. Going to try the evening menu, hopefully more impressive.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    New guy... GraySmoke. Posting in some of the gun show threads. Seems familiar. Says he recently moved back to Indiana after living in Florida. Nothing good to say about Indiana and saying how much more civilized people were in Florida, etc.. I seem to remember a guy from several years ago that was living in Florida and bragging about how all the gun shows down there had top shelf collector grade guns at them and was just very condescending towards Indiana. I think he eventually got banned. This one smells the same.

Last edited:

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    New guy... GraySmoke. Posting in some of the gun show threads. Seems familiar. Says he recently moved back to Indiana after living in Florida. Nothing good to say about Indiana and saying how much more civilized people were in Florida, etc.. I seem to remember a guy from several years ago that was living in Florida and bragging about how all the gun shows down there had top shelf collector grade guns at them and was just very condescending towards Indiana. I think he eventually got banned. This one smells the same.

I don't think I've ever been a place in my life where I felt more like the culture was "every man for himself" than when I was last in Florida.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Back from Steubie’s. Place was packed. The evening menu a little better but probably won’t be a regular visitor.

They had a special tonite of dry rub ribs. Wife and SIL had that. Pretty good but a little salty. It was a special, not on menu, and they ran out before 6:00.

BIL and I had walleye. We both agreed we probably won’t go there for walleye. I almost tried a filet and kind of wise I had.

More first world problems.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Evenin' Hardscrable. Was just talking about walleye this evening, but it was about Culver's having it. Susan is up to trying it or their cod.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Speaking of walleye. I surely would like to get back up to this place someday.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Hi DD! He's still at it. Seems like a real pleasant fellow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom