• DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    My biggest other hobby is gambling on the weather.*

This summer I’ll bale 125 acres of hay 2, 3, or 4 times. 90% small square bales.*

Oooohhh. A CRAZY gambler! LOL

I've had/got several hobbies. Bought an old Road King Sunday. Brought it home Monday,..... and it started raining. I was kvetching about that to Dad today. He just laughed at me.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    If anything ever makes me leave south central Indiana it will be the rain! I am not one to complain about weather. One of my motto's is "there is no such thing as "bad" weather, only poor clothing choices".

But, the torrential downpours that seem to accompany any rainfall is wearing on me a little.:) I can't get the outside parts of my home reno done.

PinoyJedi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 6, 2016
    Indianapolis NWside
    I'm a pretty avid video game player (PC and console), a collector of vintage toys (80s-90s, Star Wars, MASK, etc), and more recently riding my Harley.

A lot of my friends and family don't "get" the vast scope of my hobbies, but I just like to do what I enjoy!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm a pretty avid video game player (PC and console), a collector of vintage toys (80s-90s, Star Wars, MASK, etc), and more recently riding my Harley.

A lot of my friends and family don't "get" the vast scope of my hobbies, but I just like to do what I enjoy!
    Yeah my friends dont either lol.
    Ive got most of the original star wars toys i got handed down and all of my original batman and ninja turtles ect toys from the 90's.
    Im starting to feel old since people collect them now.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

I still play some COD online though I have peaked and am heading towards "retirement".:)

I don't know if I should feel proud, but there was a time that I was usually the top dog when I played. If I wasn't winning, it was usually due to a hacker. I never got so good that I could beat them!

Top Bottom