• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    This idiocy was going on strong under Obama as well.
    Bernie may be an underlying symptom of the haves vs have nots. The nots have more motivation to be noticed and heard. The haves want to be free to keep what they've already worked for, earned, and own.
    I think I'll keep what I've earned. IF they want to take it then I'm sure they'll have earned it.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I really didn't know much of anything about these protests and counter-protests so I looked for an article about it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...y-and-counter-protest/?utm_term=.63500ac2eba3

I thought this was pretty funny:

"Rebecca Koskinen stood in front of her brick rowhouse on Tremont Street, awaiting the marchers, with her daughters Elle, 5, and Liv, a year and a half. The older daughter’s sign read “I’m only five and even I know Black Lives Matter.

Koskinen said she and her husband had taken the girls to the several other marches earlier this year, and felt that it was important to show support for an event that was particularly important to people of color – especially since Elle will soon start kindergarten at a private school that is less diverse than the South End neighborhood where they live.

“Because she’s not going to public school it felt really important to me to talk about this with her and how different groups are treated,” Koskinen said."

I don't know, am I still a racist if I just send my kids to public school with black kids instead of talking about it?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I really didn't know much of anything about these protests and counter-protests so I looked for an article about it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...y-and-counter-protest/?utm_term=.63500ac2eba3

I thought this was pretty funny:

"Rebecca Koskinen stood in front of her brick rowhouse on Tremont Street, awaiting the marchers, with her daughters Elle, 5, and Liv, a year and a half. The older daughter’s sign read “I’m only five and even I know Black Lives Matter.

Koskinen said she and her husband had taken the girls to the several other marches earlier this year, and felt that it was important to show support for an event that was particularly important to people of color – especially since Elle will soon start kindergarten at a private school that is less diverse than the South End neighborhood where they live.

“Because she’s not going to public school it felt really important to me to talk about this with her and how different groups are treated,” Koskinen said."

I don't know, am I still a racist if I just send my kids to public school with black kids instead of talking about it?

That's the liberal elite in a nutshell. But, hey, their kid has a sign.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have a side. It's my side. I have cookies. You guys stay on your side.

I want cookies. You have cookies. Do I have the "Right" to your cookies.

This is the basic confusion these mind numbed :koolaid: slurping morons are having. What the Bill of rights actually says/means.

I still want some cookies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I want cookies. You have cookies. Do I have the "Right" to your cookies.

This is the basic confusion these mind numbed :koolaid: slurping morons are having. What the Bill of rights actually says/means.

I still want some cookies.

Your lovely lady would kick my ass.

No cookies for you.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Man I think my idea of selling riot supplies would be a good business model.

Brads Mayhem Tools

Gas Mask 59.99
    Shields 159.99
    3 ft baton 129.99

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wait........am I getting this right.....they are protesting the very right that allows them to protest that particular right..........:runaway:

I have a head ache. I need a cookie.

Top Bottom