• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I take some comfort in the fact that it's not as bad as it was in 68 and we got through that.

Then there's the cookies to.;)

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Lookie, lookie, who wants a cookie?

d15d58ac31dc04f6ac8c40533408092c.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Today there are thousands of Americans rallying in Boston against free speech. That is a huge win for the communists and their unwitting supporters. They have effectively disarmed any opposition by labeling anyone who resists as Nazis, Klansmen or the like. Since the communists have a stranglehold on the propaganda machine their word is final. These are dark days indeed for our country.

Welp, the ill-advised actions of our forefathers are finally reaping what was sown. The children of whom have apparently not forgotten.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Boston PD at presser just said happy folks were protesting bigotry???

Also said they confiscated some ballistic vests.

mcjon77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    It is kind of funny. I was at the range earlier today and this older gentleman showed me stories about this on his phone. His basic argument was that all of these counter-protesters were actually protesting against racism & bigotry, they were really part of Antifa and BLM. I tried to confirm by asking "All of the counter-protesters?" He said yes. I then told him that either he was wrong, or he was royally screwed.

He got pissed and asked why. I explained that if he was wrong, the VAST majority of those counter-protesters were NOT affiliated with Antifa and BLM. However, if he was right, that means that Antifa and BLM could mobilize THOUSANDS of people from different races to a single city in a matter of days. If that was true, then his side was pretty well screwed, because they couldn't do the same. He kind of gave me that Game of Thrones look where Jaime sees a dragon for the first time.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What good is GOP support? They can't even get what they ran on passed?

The pres is doing fine. The problem is NeverTrumpers siding with the left to undercut him.

I just have this image in my head of him standing and firing on the sunken road, and half the soldiers behind him are shooting him in the back

Top Bottom