• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    The Outlaws and most 1% clubs keep there **** in house. they're not on the corner slanging rock or out robbing your grandma or hurting your kids. Yes maybe the live a different lifestyle then you do, but don't believe everything the media tells you. I can say I have personally met several of the Members of the Indianapolis Outlaws and I was treated with the same courtesy and respect that I gave to them. Don't go judge people based on the hype the media feeds you. Just think about what the media says about all of "US" gun owners. .............................. Support Your Local Outlaws
    Exactly.
    These "gang members" are not the ones breaking into houses, slinging drugs everywhere and so on, that's not them. Look at the areas that thier club houses are in. Low crime in the general area. They respect thier area just like anyone else would.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I betcha that Rookie and Jeremy are tag teaming each other.......:wwub:

:puke:

:laugh:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Sooo...

It was not enough just insulting our intelligence. Now you have to insult our sexual orientation?!

Way to defend your side of the discussion...

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Exactly.
    These "gang members" are not the ones breaking into houses, slinging drugs everywhere and so on, that's not them. Look at the areas that thier club houses are in. Low crime in the general area. They respect thier area just like anyone else would.

Agreed. But they are the ones extorting, defrauding, witness tampering, and so on and so forth. Their activities create higher prices everyone to pay.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Sooo...

It was not enough just insulting our intelligence. Now you have to insult our sexual orientation?!

Way to defend your side of the discussion...

I did neither.....or at least didn't do anything worse that you did. So there. :p

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Glad that you can finally admit it to yourself, and that is the first step to recovery. :):

thestupiditburns.jpg

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    i heard there was a couple of short bus riding,window licking, first grade failing eff ups hanging around here. must be a baumholder thing.:D

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Hitler was a great orator and knew how to motivate his people. That doesn't mean I endorse his actions or support his evil deeds. I didn't say the Outlaws were unfairly treated or deserved amnesty. I just said they were good neighbors.

If convicted, they deserve any punishment handed down by the court. There's a difference......
    Thanks for clarifying your stance.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    over the years i have been around many 1% clubs. they are just like anybody else if your polite they are polite. if you go out of your way to be a pita they will get annoyed just like anyone else.

Yup, have rode with some of the local 1% and have had no issues. I have worked on their bikes and some still owe me favors but doubtful I will collect on that debt. I have seen folks do some stupid crap around these guys and get the stupid crap beat out of them for it. Nuff said.
    The outlaws and the Sons on the west side do keep the area "Policed" and the neighbors love it.
    Are they guilty, have no idea but there has to be something to this. Are they straight arrows, not in a normal sense.
    Never rode the short bus but had some kids I grew up with that did. Have some friends that their kids ride the short bus. Humorous to me, not so much.

Top Bottom