Parkland Student Kyle Kashuv Subjected To Intimidation By School Admins & Police

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Dang now I feel guilty.....I saw it the same way as Kut....My apologies Bob....Sincerely.....

Don't feel guilty. You had it right from the onset. Only the extremely dim, would believe that it was a reference to Sheriff and school.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Don't feel guilty. You had it right from the onset. Only the extremely dim, would believe that it was a reference to Sheriff and school.

You just don't give up do you? Or is this another one of your little games? Let me guess, now you're going to play the "I didn't technically call you a liar" card? Dude.... seriously. I don't want to be part of your games. Leave me out of whatever it is you're playing at now because I want nothing to do with it. You believe what you want. But I'd suggest not calling people liars on the main page.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    back on topic...This **** makes me angry. Yet again the same people responsible for the actual tragedy trying to control the narrative. How is it we as a society allow this ****?

It was CYA on a major scale.....When the sheriff came out immediately and called for gun control I knew he was covering up incompetence in his Department....I knew it....And then as the information started coming out it kept getting over shadowed by the gun debate...

Pitiful....

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    latherrinserepeat2.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You just don't give up do you? Or is this another one of your little games? Let me guess, now you're going to play the "I didn't technically call you a liar" card? Dude.... seriously. I don't want to be part of your games. Leave me out of whatever it is you're playing at now because I want nothing to do with it. You believe what you want. But I'd suggest not calling people liars on the main page.

Oh no, I most certainly think it's a lie. No bones about it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

whelp, I said what I wanted to say earlier. this thread definitely ran its course.

back to ignoring genpol again.

(in case anyone wondered why...)

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Oh no, I most certainly think it's a lie. No bones about it.
    and with that, congratulations. I've never used the ignore feature here, but you're the first. If I wanted to be called names I'd talk to my friends. You sir are not one of those. HAve a great life and EDITED FOR OTHERS.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Edited. Actually for others, and not self.

(don't believe the hype)

Last edited:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Because sometimes, people lie.
    In the DGU thread, I posted an article about a business owner shooting someone in defense.
    But, a day or two later, it turns out it was murder, not defense.

Kashuv was called into the office, to be questioned by the SRO and Broward County PD. That's not a lie.

So, what lie could possibly be relevant here?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kashuv was called into the office, to be questioned by the SRO and Broward County PD. That's not a lie.

So, what lie could possibly be relevant here?

Would you agree there is a noteworthy difference between being asked questions and being interrogated?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I didn't say that he was lying. I said that I'd like to hear the other side of the story before I committed to believing one way or the other. Is that not a fair way to look at things? Just because one can't cite a specific instance of someone lying, one doesn't default to believing everything that person says. At least I'd hope not.

Unless the other side of the story is: "we did not question Mr. Kashuv, in the absence of his parents, regarding perfectly lawful activity on his part that took place outside of school hours and that implied zero threat to others or any other cause for concern", then the other side of the story makes zero difference.

The school and LEO questioning him was inherently wrong. No allegedly "un-embellished" version of the questioning changes the inherent wrong of the questioning taking place at all.

Top Bottom