• ...and so much more!
  • busted1200

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Evansville
    You're right Opie..
    I always buy used & doing that has never done me wrong, In fact I don't want a new Closet queen..
    How's it go way out to the west of Indiana? haven't been there since a KISS convention in the late 90s..
    Gary/Hk

Don't praise Opie, you'll give him a big head.....Nevermind he's already got one:rockwoot:

aporter

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 11, 2017
    Hamilton County
    I was just looking to post something regarding this. There is a listing on ArmsList for Indy for a Glock 42. “Hard to find gray, even online”. I was turned onto INGo from a gentleman who found my armslist ad. I haven’t been back. The hard part is trying to add meaningful conversation to the threads to get to that magical 50 mark. I like that the 50 count weeds out the dumbasses who will ask $725 for a Glock 22.

mstrmstr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Strange how an ad for a 22 comes with 9mm ammo*** it's a robbery advertisement- show up with cash and be robbed

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was just looking to post something regarding this. There is a listing on ArmsList for Indy for a Glock 42. “Hard to find gray, even online”. I was turned onto INGo from a gentleman who found my armslist ad. I haven’t been back. The hard part is trying to add meaningful conversation to the threads to get to that magical 50 mark. I like that the 50 count weeds out the dumbasses who will ask $725 for a Glock 22.

You are 1 post closer with this one. Good solid post.
    Up the $20 for site supporter and move to the front of the line.

Myles

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    "Thanks for the reply.

Do you think there are any new firearms on the market today that will be worth triple or quadruple the initial cost in 20 - 30 years? "

e.

I would say any AR's. I think it is a matter of time till they are regulated more strictly.

busted1200

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Evansville
    I would say any AR's. I think it is a matter of time till they are regulated more strictly.

Like your optimism, but the market is FLOODED with AR's and I don't see them as a investment. Now maybe a early in the box Colt SP1 or Armalite, then yes. Just as early original Norinco's AK's are increasing. But all the new black rifle makes and models out there I'd say not. Even if in the future there's a democratic majority ( God help us ) and they pass another "assault weapon bill" those that are out there now will be grandfathered in. It's just gonna be like last time, people panic and start paying 2,000 grand for a basic AR, then 8 years later they are back to selling for $800

Myles

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Like your optimism, but the market is FLOODED with AR's and I don't see them as a investment. Now maybe a early in the box Colt SP1 or Armalite, then yes. Just as early original Norinco's AK's are increasing. But all the new black rifle makes and models out there I'd say not. Even if in the future there's a democratic majority ( God help us ) and they pass another "assault weapon bill" those that are out there now will be grandfathered in. It's just gonna be like last time, people panic and start paying 2,000 grand for a basic AR, then 8 years later they are back to selling for $800
    Yeah, but he did say in 20-30 yeArs. I think if you have an AR in like new condition, you will triple your money easily.

Papadaca

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    NWi
    Firearms don't lose value. They only rise. Never lost a dime on a gun. At the very least got what I paid after shooting a bunch. Great investments. You don't like the price keep going down the road.

I hate how people are always trying to get something for nothing. They shop with no money too and burglarize my time.

Your more right then u can imagine, I've lived both in southern right to work states and finally Indiana, prices in general I've noticed are high on quality used guns, but higher in the land of the union....... Glocks are very over priced here. Union money demands higher prices.

GXPponcho

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2017
    newburgh
    yeah, Grandmaster. Most of us have guns an stuff an the requirements to wrestle the quintessentially precious items from our entrenched visceral grasp is way beyond sound economical reasoning encompassing myriads of needs we have, by transmogrified design or not. My Ruger P 89 comes to mind, as well as a 1956 Motor Scooter I've coveted over the years. Sameo wit me Marlin b/a 22 mag rifle an "Jap" artifacts my ferocious "Marine" Uncle Bill literally ripped from the dastardly enemies hands @ "Iwo" during WWII. Numerous entities wanted these jewels, but all failed profoundly in the area of acquisition bargaining arts.
    You know the drill, "everybody gotta price" an "money talks an bull **** walks".

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    yeah, Grandmaster. Most of us have guns an stuff an the requirements to wrestle the quintessentially precious items from our entrenched visceral grasp is way beyond sound economical reasoning encompassing myriads of needs we have, by transmogrified design or not. My Ruger P 89 comes to mind, as well as a 1956 Motor Scooter I've coveted over the years. Sameo wit me Marlin b/a 22 mag rifle, numerous entities wanted this jewel, but all failed profoundly in the area of acquisition bargaining arts.
    You know the drill, "everybody gotta price" an "money talks an bull **** walks".

I'm enamored with your pontifications ! :):

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    yeah, Grandmaster. Most of us have guns an stuff an the requirements to wrestle the quintessentially precious items from our entrenched visceral grasp is way beyond sound economical reasoning encompassing myriads of needs we have, by transmogrified design or not. My Ruger P 89 comes to mind, as well as a 1956 Motor Scooter I've coveted over the years. Sameo wit me Marlin b/a 22 mag rifle an "Jap" artifacts my ferocious "Marine" Uncle Bill literally ripped from the dastardly enemies hands @ "Iwo" during WWII. Numerous entities wanted these jewels, but all failed profoundly in the area of acquisition bargaining arts.

You use your tongue purdier than a $20 whore.

Top Bottom