• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill
    Being from Chicago I really do not suggest setting foot on the Dan Ryan, it is a dangerous road just driving it, let alone standing in it.. And people there will not stop for you, they will fly around or straight through on their cell phone and not give it a second thought.. so best of luck with that well thought out plan

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Somebody should sell tickets and create a new sport. Call it the PBA, Pedestrian Bowling Association.:popcorn:

I know, I know. There already is a PBA. But I haven't seen anything from them since they were on ABC's Wide World of Sports.:dunno:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Create jobs....

...and exactly who would fill these "created" jobs? Pfleger knows down deep inside that those people he claims to speak for who are unemployed do not want to work.

On second thought, maybe he's onto something. Chicago city gvt. is well known for its "no show" and "no work" jobs.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    By blocking all those motorists, isn't he stealing time from them? Father should know: Thou shalt not steal. Why the Church doesn't kick this guy out tells me something.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Y'all seem to be forgetting why these people do this sort of thing. It isn't thought out and logical, it's not about actually getting anything done. It's about getting people fired up on your side against the other side. Sure some of the idiots in attendance may buy the rhetoric but the organizers don't care about that any more than politicians care for the welfare of their constituents: they just have to be alive enough to want to vote for them over the other guy.

That's the whole problem with the gun rights vs gun control argument, we aren't even arguing the same thing. By the time we make any sort of rebuttal, much less a logical, intelligent one, they've moved on 3 arguments later and you're a bad person for bringing it up, disagreeing, and again for dwelling on it so long. it's like herding cats in a flowing river. Its unconscious (they don't even realize it) but deliberate and quite effective at avoiding any intelligent conversation. Much like the stereotypical ex-wife.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    After Reginald Denny stopped his truck so that a bunch of thugs could drag him out and beat him, I vowed to never stop for a bunch of thugs trying to block my vehicle as some friggin show of force.

+1

And I'd add that, while I love my little .45 Shield, a Ford beats a Smith & Wesson for knockdown power.

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    Who is going to be the first to step out in front of that traffic?

They will get a dozen protesters with Cars to all enter the freeway together ... then get side-by-side (Two Deep) and just Slow down -- STOP at a predetermined location and exit the vehicles ... walk 50 feet ahead to where the waiting News Camera's will be and get their 15 minutes ... Bonus Planning would be to have easy access for rest of group near the predetermined Location

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    ABC-Online-6740254-3x2-700x467.jpg

Top Bottom