• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    IMGUR is the best one I have found. They also have a pretty good app to upload pics from your phone.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    For me, photobucket only had copies of pics stored on my harddrive.
    I just deleted everything.
    Even that took awhile, cause of all the advertisements/pop-ups.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Bringing this back up. Got a notice from Photobucket about new management and old business...

02.jpg

I used their web contact form to say the same as I always have responded to their requests. Replace the years and years of forum pictures that folks have put countless hours into posting and I'll consider your offer.

Dunno for sure, but it looks like they might be listening? I got this back from them:

Drew (Photobucket Support)
    May 17, 9:52 PM MDT
    Hello Burl,

We definitely hear you and understand the frustration our customers have felt over the past several months. Our new management team is working diligently to make changes and do right by our customers.

On Wednesday, May 16th, we have restored the photos that were restricted. For more information regarding this, please visit our FAQ.

We hope that you will stick with us during these changes as we are excited about the future of Photobucket.

Kind regards,

Drew@Photobucket Support
    Have a question about something else? Our help site is packed with articles to get the help you need quickly. Click this link to access our help site - http://support.photobucket.com/home

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I've been using postimages.org for free since I deleted my photobucket account, and I have had zero problems with it. Very easy to use. Just upload your picture, then copy/paste the link that says "hotlink for forums".

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've been using postimages.org for free since I deleted my photobucket account, and I have had zero problems with it. Very easy to use. Just upload your picture, then copy/paste the link that says "hotlink for forums".

Imgur here. Same deal. Much easier than P-Bucket ever was and no ad pops ups.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Yeah, good for them for "listening" ( :rolleyes: ) but it is too late for me as well. At this point, Imgur is working great, and I see no need to go back to a company that tried to screw us all in the past.

The ONLY reason they are changing their policies is because it back-fired on them BIG TIME, not because they had a sudden change of heart or had ANY CONCERN for us whatsoever. As mentioned, it was all about greed and they felt that they had us all by the short hairs (are you listening YouTube?).

No thank you Photobucket.

Top Bottom