• ...and so much more!
  • Which small knife would you choose?

• Total voters

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Thanks to everyone for your suggestions. The Izula stomped everyone in the poll, so I decided to try that one first. Huge thank you to the knife lady for getting me one very quickly.

releo 37

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    I choose other. I have a couple of Strider WP's that I carry. One has a Tec loc and the other is set up for IWB

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Eh? Game warden?

Busse Game Warden. Out of production, similiar to the Swamp Rat Warden, only with Infi steel.

I choose other. I have a couple of Strider WP's that I carry. One has a Tec loc and the other is set up for IWB

Those look like great knives. Strider is one of my current favorites. I recently picked up a DB w/ Gunner grips, and am really impressed with it.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    In addition to the izula (thanks, knife lady!), I've added a few others lately in my current quest to find my perfect edc setup. The current favorites are a busse boss street or a swamp rat rodent solution for the fixed blade, and either my ooooold tried and true, combat veteran endura or its younger sister, a tenacious, for a folder. I like the rodent solution so much I think I'm going to order a couple more. I also found a zt 0350 that I sort of like, but it will probably lose out to one of the spyderco knives for the spot in a pocket. I'll probably try a few others after I fondle them at the 1500, including a strider that the knife lady has. I know, I'm a freak.

Last edited:

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    I ordered a frost mora last night for 18$ shipped. Gonna throw out a challenge my mora will keep up with and beat any of your high dollar knives. We can do video responses or a meet up and tape!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I ordered a frost mora last night for 18$ shipped. Gonna throw out a challenge my mora will keep up with and beat any of your high dollar knives. We can do video responses or a meet up and tape!

Are you saying you bought a knife from the company named Frost????

Last edited:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    yeah he is talking about mora knives. they are a cheap (in price) usually scandi ground bushcrafter. they are nice little knives for what they are and hold up decent. every person who practices bushcraft usually owns at least one lol (i happen to have 3 myself) they are good knives but definitely not meant to be abused. i'm not sure what challenges he is talking about but if its simple stuff like traps, fire, food prep ect the mora will hold up just fine in a challenge

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington

:rofl:challenge accepted, your knife is in for a world of fail against me

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    My Izula goes everywhere with me that my pack goes...This was the first knife I bought at the 1500 from KnifeLady and the start of my illness.

picture.php

I have a few Mora knives and love the value. They seem to hope up well for the money, look cool, and stay sharp, but I like the sheath and fire starter that came with my Izula if I was only going to have one small-ish fixed blade knife.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.

Well now...this is very interesting. I accept your challenge and I would like see you put your money where your mouth is and I won't even need to pull out my "high" dollar knives to take your money. :):

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Well now...this is very interesting. I accept your challenge and I would like see you put your money where your mouth is and I won't even need to pull out my "high" dollar knives to take your money. :):

don't worry brad I'll take care of the light work. hell I might have lexie do it.:):

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    I'm thinking it's a kid just wanting to actually see a nice knife in person. I dont actually live that far from oxford though and would gladly go and watch tyler vs. this other person in a cut off.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I was kind of laying back waiting for the big dogs to come in and see the knife challenge... He got tyler34, brad, AND the knife lady. I'm hoping it pans out. I've never seen one of these Internet knife fights before.

Top Bottom