• Which small knife would you choose?

• Total voters

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Not the first time the pot has been stirred and then the stirrer became invisible. I would like to see anything Frost sells be in a challenge.:laugh:

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    So how do these internet knife fights work? One side chooses a task, films it, posts it, the other performs that task and then chooses a different task, back and forth? Or...?

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I will offer to host this cut off as Google maps makes it look like I am the closest volunteer/booky willing to take bets that is in the middle of the 3 contenders and the Phantom.

The odds will be as follows.
    To loose
    Tyler34 or Bradsknives 1:1,000
    To win
    Challenger 1:10,000

Maximum bet will be 25 pesos

I purpose we wait a month for cooler weather then let the chopping begin.

EDIT: let me know if your interested, we can work out the details.

Last edited:

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    this is how it works, I accept the challenge and nothing happens:):

I would think the fun would run out right about the moment he thought, 'Oh $%&*, Tyler34 saw it. And accepted." Lots of fun to challenge the kids at the local karate school... until Chuck Norris walks in with his roundhouse leg in condition 0.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    people seem to get puckered when they realize that I'm gonna try to chop their knife in half. suddenly their purchased with confidence becomes a little shaky.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i'm not sure where the challenger went but just so everyone is clear the mora is a great little knife for the money period. if you look over at bladeforums in the outdoor survival section they use the **** out of moras over there and if you check out knifetests video he abused the mora very well and it help up pretty freaking well for a stick tang knife, the purpose of the mora is not to be a chopper but a general camp knife.

also if your still unsure about it and you know who cody lundin is or want to google him (dual survival and could put most all of us to shame w/ his knife and skills) all he is uses in the woods and everday is a mora.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    i'm not sure where the challenger went but just so everyone is clear the mora is a great little knife for the money period. if you look over at bladeforums in the outdoor survival section they use the **** out of moras over there and if you check out knifetests video he abused the mora very well and it help up pretty freaking well for a stick tang knife, the purpose of the mora is not to be a chopper but a general camp knife.

also if your still unsure about it and you know who cody lundin is or want to google him (dual survival and could put most all of us to shame w/ his knife and skills) all he is uses in the woods and everday is a mora.

no argument about moras I also own a few but you know how I like knife challenges especially lopsided ones like this.

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo
    I own a swamp warden and an izula. I vote for the izula because I carry it around my neck daily and it came with a great sheath, and its cheaper, and you can get it anytime you want....

...from knifelady

The other knives up are great knives too but bang for the buck has got to go to the izula.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    The other knives up are great knives too but bang for the buck has got to go to the izula.

I'm gonna have to disagree on the bang for the buck with the listed knives. the scrapivore is only $60 and metallurgically speaking is just way more knife than any other listed except it's brothers.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County

I'm amazed how that guy can walk bare foot anywhere. The soles of his feet must be made out of leather.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I'm amazed how that guy can walk bare foot anywhere. The soles of his feet must be made out of leather.

yeah he definitely choose a different life style for sure. i mean its impressive to see him in the jungles, africa, the desert, the freaking snowy/freezing conditions. he does some wild stuff for sure. definitely not my choices but he makes it work for sure and all with a lowly little carbon bladed mora :) lol again not my choice as a survival knife but he makes it work somehow lol

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.

No argument from me about a Mora style knife being a great knife for what it is intended to be used for....however a Frost manufactured style Mora I would have to question the overall quality.:twocents:

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members