• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    My Hi Point is the funnest thing to shoot I own. Ridiculously accurate and just a blast to shoot. If it had a version with higher capacity everyone would have one.
    I bought some of the ProMag 15 rounder's and bent the feed lips in some and they work great. Mine is a 9mm. I did the same for a friend's .40 cal and it feeds like it should. Sadly he's selling his due to unemployment. They are 2 of the fun guns to shoot.

sethr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2017
    Putnam County
    My Uberti 45 LC is such a ***** cat. It makes me wonder if that round will even go through a paper target. I tried and tried to find a matching lever action / single action pistol in .357 but gave up and went .45 LC. I had no idea that round was so much more $$$ to shoot or I would have held out longer. I'm thinkning about trying it in a steel match.

.45 LC isn't bad, IF you reload. I think the factory rounds are too hot for SAA anyway.

If you're talking Uberti in an SAA-style pistol, I'd buy something else. True clone of some kind.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I already have the matching SAA / lever gun Uberti in 45LC. Ordering ammo online for these is close to half the LGS price but still more than 357.

W

wingmaster

Yep I have one in 40S&W with all the Sierra Papa internals with the metal trigger housing as well, eats any amo I throw at it and very accurate and fun to shoot.
    I'm a big PCC fan too.
    Where's the Beretta Cx4 love? I have two of them and really like them. They are light and handle really well because they are so short. Using Beretta 92 mags or Px4 mags means they are easy to get. They are uber reliable. A few mods make them a dream.
    I have a Marlin 1894 in .357 if I want some more power.

vangurley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2017
    Valparaiso
    As far as 9mm PCC guns are concerned, I have several and have built a few. I got into the game 3-4 years ago when there wasn't nearly as many choices as there are today. The pricing of parts and manufacturer built guns have came down tremendously. Out of all the PCC's I have (and I have several, so many that I'm too embarrassed to admit publicly lol) the Sig MPX is by far my favorite. It is the softest shooting PCC on the market imo. They are all "soft" shooting to a degree but the recoil impulse on the MPX is phenomenal. But if that's not a major concern to you then just get a PCC and enjoy it. They are a blast to shoot and are great for different shooting sports or just for plinking.

Top Bottom