• Which is your preferred carry option?

• Total voters

Tandor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2011
    Chesterton
    47 here, l did carry the g19 but I carry the SA A-1 1911 now...err like the power and weight. And I seem to be a better shot with it....there is a reason WHY the 1911 has been around for 100 years...wait did I start the ol argument again?!?

JB75

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    fort wayne
    I would love to carry my taurus 85 ultra light, but I can't hit to well with it and I'm more comfortable with my gock 30 as far as hitting a taget at 10 to 30 feet. I love my snubby .38 but I just can't hit right on every time much past 10 feet.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I can't really answer the poll because IF I had the revolver that I'd carry daily (have carried my S&W 686 4" before) I'd probably be switching off and on. I've got a Glock 27 as a carry gun but a revolver lighter and a little smaller frame size, the revolver would be just as nice. Probably pick one up as a backup/truck gun. My answer is in my 30s and BOTH please.

KMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    I can't really answer the poll because IF I had the revolver that I'd carry daily (have carried my S&W 686 4" before) I'd probably be switching off and on. I've got a Glock 27 as a carry gun but a revolver lighter and a little smaller frame size, the revolver would be just as nice. Probably pick one up as a backup/truck gun. My answer is in my 30s and BOTH please.

What revolver would you want to carry daily? Just curious.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    What revolver would you want to carry daily? Just curious.

As mister said, a J frame would work. The S&W M&P 340 looks pretty nice, haven't had the chance to shoot one yet though. Also would like to shoot a S&W 632 Pro Series. Haven't shot .327 yet. I like the looks and how some of the Taurus revolvers feel but I have a bit of a thing for S&W revolvers.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Maybe when I get even older I may have to go to a revolver if a slide gets too hard to rack. Or my care giver can load my Glock, put it in my hand and turn my wheel chair toward the nursing room door so I'm set for rude staff people.:fogey:

abmears

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I'm under 30, and I like carrying my p238. But really like target shooting with the big revolvers. I'm thinking about adding a j frame to my collection pretty soon. I will probably carry it if it feels comfortable.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    age? none ya ;) revolver 38sp S&W . It is what I saw others in my family carry when I was a kid so I am very comfortable with it. My dad still carries his.

FN USA

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Sellersburg
    To tell the truth it depends on which one I feel like strapping on for the day. I like my pistols better overall for shooting, but for carry, revolvers I think are SO much easier.

Bruno8pnk

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2010
    over 50 - like my Beretta 92 and Para P12 - if I am going to carry it, I want to have an advantage Beretta carries 20 rounds - Para double stacked 45acp

NinnJinn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Loogootee (Lo Go Tee
    I am 36yrs old and I prefer pistol. just for the simple fact that there is less time spent on reloading and less time spent getting it ready to fire.

However, if I am shooting 25yds or more I find myself shooting better and hitting what I want to hit easier with my father's 6in 357 magnum revolver.

Top Bottom