• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    A guy on a motorcycle has a camera on his helmet. He is recording himself speeding. Yahoo.

The guy pulls up to a stopped line of traffic. Without warning [lights, sirens], an unmarked car pulls up next to him and a guy jumps out and pulls his gun.

Just fast-forward to
    3:00 to see the interaction with the cop.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK5bMSyJCsg"]YouTube - Cop Pulls Out Gun On Motorcyclist[/ame]

Now I know how cops have a tough job and on and on. But really? This response to a speeder?

As an added remark on the power of the Police State, the guy was jailed for video-taping a cop, since he lives in the formerly-free state of Maryland, which already abolished the 1st Amendment.
    Anthony Graber, 25, is facing charges for violating Maryland's wiretap law for taping a traffic stop in March along I-95. He was prosecuted after posting his video of the stop on YouTube.
    And if you want to see some people debating this video, go here.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Cop is lucky the guy wasn't armed, good way to get yourself shot, jumping out of a car and not identifying himself and drawing a gun, not smart.

ak keep the second

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    wow ya seems a little over the top...oh wait WAY OVER THE TOP! i cant believe the guy didnt pull out his badge or turn on lights anything before pulling out his gun out on a guy just for speeding.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    I saw this a little while ago. I searched EVERYWHERE and couldn't find the video. Nice find.

Seriously, yes the guy deserves a ticket...maybe a suspended license for the 127mph. But, how can you justify an officer in an unmarked car, out of uniform, with NO BADGE, getting out and pulling a gun on you.

So, if anyone ever puts a gun in my face I am supposed to determine if he is a LEO first, and if not then I can defend myself...THIS IS CRAZY! ! ! The first thing out of the cops mouth was "Get off the motorcycle"...I would have told him to F*Ck OFF!...(well, until the marked car pulled up behind me...;))

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    He didn't point. Drive like a douche, get treated as such. How many lives has that cyclist possibly endangered because of his riding? Maybe none. I think the officer should have led with his ID and not the **** towel, but maybe he saw something we did not. :twocents:

ak keep the second

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Cop is lucky the guy wasn't armed, good way to get yourself shot, jumping out of a car and not identifying himself and drawing a gun, not smart.

very true i think in this situation the man on the bike could have assessed the situation saw the man as unidentified and a threat to his life and justifiably could have acted accordingly in defending himslef. Lucky for the LEO he wasnt armed or a ninja:shoot:.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I would have shot the guy getting out of the car if i would have been on the bike. he waited way too long to say state police, and it would have been too late for him.

the guy on the bike might have been a dumb ass for speeding that fast, but the cop was a bigger one.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    At one point, the screen indicates that the rider has pushed the speed of the bike to 127 mph. Reckless doesn't begin to describe the biker's conduct.

From such operating, the LEO likely thought that this individual was engaged in a serious criminal act, or fleeing from same. As such, the cop was preemptively concerned, and appropriate in his action.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Is there more to the story? At the end you can see another LEO there. If it was a chase does the LEO have training to pull his firearm when suspect stops??

Well, aside from all the folks here looking for excuses to kill cops, the biker knew the cops were behind him, judging by the way he looked over his shoulder and saw the cop trying to chase him down. Not likely you are getting jacked or attacked with a cop on your tail, now, is it?

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    well im glad you can read the cops mind, cause i was wondering what the hell he was thinking being so wreckless himself.

Gee, uh, I didn't state I did, and perhaps you should read such again, because I used the word "likely" within my assessment of the cop's thinking.

wreckless :laugh:

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    Well, aside from all the folks here looking for excuses to kill cops, the biker knew the cops were behind him, judging by the way he looked over his shoulder and saw the cop trying to chase him down. Not likely you are getting jacked or attacked with a cop on your tail, now, is it?

Another mind reader. The car on his tail was unmarked. I don't know about you, but there are a lot of times when I look behind me before stopping on my motorcycle.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

im not looking for an excuse to kill anyone. keep your false illegal action, accusations to yourself joe!
    the cop didnt have any lights on that i could see in the video, nor siren, nor did he have a badge that i saw (only watched it once) NOR did he identify himself as a state officer before he looked like a carjacker and cut off the bikes right of way. so i think it would have been a very good shoot. im sure that it would have been attempted to be covered up as that, but then the video tape would have come out and proven it, lol.

my GUESS, for the reason why he looked behind him was to either check traffic or to wonder if the strange car that probly was speeding right on his ass, was still folowing him. dont ya think that makes sense, since the cop car didnt have any lights on it?? also im sure the un-uniformed cop was on the phone or radio with the dispatch or the MARKED cop car behind him, so why didnt he just keep following and let the officer in the marked car make the initial stop and then back him up??? if the guy on the bike had robbed a bank, THEN thats the only way i could justify seeing the cop do what he did.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    in an unmarked call out of uniform?

does not fly in indiana at least.

LE within Indiana cannot perform a traffic stop without either being in uniform, or a marked car.

It would be silly for a detective, or plain clothes LE in an unmarked car, to not be able to perform a criminal stop.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom