• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Looks like the biker was putting people in real danger running 125 in traffic. He could have gotten someone killed. The cop didn't point or anything like that, he just put an end to a dangerous situation. He should have identified himself as he got out of the car.

The charge against filming the arrest is pure BS though.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Seen both videos before and this was discussed here on INGO before. The very original video is alot longer and has sound. You actually see what an ass and how dangerous the guy on the bike was being. There is even a MARKED police car involved.

The guy on the bike was military so all he got out of it at the time was the speeding ticket. They didn't charge him with the fleeing because it would of been jail time and they didn't want to cause him problems with the military and his C.O. It wasn't until the guy on the bike posted the video bashing the officer, they decided to charge him with illegal wire tapping.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Seen both videos before and this was discussed here on INGO before. The very original video is alot longer and has sound. You actually see what an ass and how dangerous the guy on the bike was being. There is even a MARKED police car involved.

The guy on the bike was military so all he got out of it at the time was the speeding ticket. They didn't charge him with the fleeing because it would of been jail time and they didn't want to cause him problems with the military and his C.O. It wasn't until the guy on the bike posted the video bashing the officer, they decided to charge him with illegal wire tapping.

while i dont agree with that law. its sounds to me like the extra kick in the butt was what he deserved!

he only got a speeding ticket (which he earned). so they were trying to be lenient to him and not take him to jail for being a dumb ass, and then he threw their kindness right back in their face. I would have charged him with something extra too. because he earned it!! they didnt make up something, they just simply followed the law technically.

the cop who jumped out in civies is still a dummy in my book though

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    the cop who jumped out in civies is still a dummy in my book though

Totally agree with you there. I didn't see any flashing lights on his car and I didn't see a badge which is required by every department that I know of, esp if you are acting as an officer in any way, shape or form.

If I was in a similar position and there wasn't a marked police car involved. I probably would of drawn and fired at him. Esp with all the car jacking and impersonation robberies thats happened in this area.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    It wasn't until the guy on the bike posted the video bashing the officer, they decided to charge him with illegal wire tapping.

So what you're saying is that they didn't do anything unconstitutional until he pissed them off.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    So what you're saying is that they didn't do anything unconstitutional until he pissed them off.
    I think the wiretap charge is BS. They had up to two years to charge him with fleeing if they documented the incident. They should of just came back and charged him with that. Easier battle in court also.

NDguido

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Nappnee, Indiana
    police never attempt to set up citizens.

entrapment or "undercover stings" as they call them, also put innocent people in danger. Its amazing that the citizens of that state let that law pass, that you cant video tape the police. if that bill was ever introduced here in indiana, i might as well camp on the front lawn of the capitol building because i would be there everyday fighting against it.

"setting up the police" is not what makes them (police) break the law. the people filming are simply catching the police in the act. If a cop or civilian is willing to break one law (not something like speeding), then they are willing to break any law if they think they will get away with it in my opinion. if people wanna risk there freedom to catch police abuses, i dont see a problem with it. The police chasing the guy on the bike were doing more to endanger the public than the guy on the bike. a bike speeding is more than not only endangering himself. police speeding down the interstate in heavy cars is endangering everyone, ESPECIALY when one is a POV or department issue with no lights on. i dont agree with high speed pursuits. im not attacking individual officers who engage in them because thats what they are told to do, but im disagreeing and attacking their departments policies.

Two wrongs don't make a right. You can't be FOR citizens setting up the police if you're AGAINST the police doing it. JMO

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Two wrongs don't make a right. You can't be FOR citizens setting up the police if you're AGAINST the police doing it. JMO

putting a FAKE (undercover) hooker on the street and enticing "johns" to do something illegal that they wouldnt have done at that current time if there was no fake hooker there, is entrapment in my opinion.
    same thing with a Fake drug buy ,,,,,, entrapment

me getting pulled over for breaking the speed limit and hitting record on my digital recorder to protect myself from an overzealous police officer isnt entrapment.

citizens have the right to monitor govt officials at anytime because we pay for their services with tax dollars. the second the govt starts paying me to live my life, then i will let them record me and not complain.

i dont go after hookers, i dont use drugs, i dont smoke...... but in my opinion;
    drugs should be legalized, prostitution should be legal, and no one should tell you that you cant smoke on a public sidewalk, not in America atleast.

if people wanna do all three and die by their own hands then let them. i dont care, its their right.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Have you seen the hookers in Indy?? :puke:

I have no problem with legalizing prostitution...as long as the hookers and the Johns register so their names and pictures can be put in the papers so their significant others know what they are out doing.

They deserve to know so they can decide if the risk of contracting AIDS or another contagious, deadly disease is worth it.

Get caught doing the deed and not registered...you go to jail. Other than that...you can boink the skanky little hoes until your wiener rots off. :twocents:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    2uz9pvq.jpg

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    I agree... This thread sucks.

But I must say how entertained I am by all the bada$$ cowboys we have on here.

A guy comes out of a car with a firearm pointed at you (cop or not), and you're gonna reach for your weapon?!!!:laugh:

Sounds like a good way to become a statistic to me.

Try not to shoot yourselves in the balls when you're practicing your quick-draw moves in the mirror.:rolleyes:

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    the second the govt starts paying me to live my life, then i will let them record me and not complain.

just say your back is hurt and you have no money for food... you're now on welfare, so the feds are now free to record you as they please. :D I kid, but in all seriousness, most of our lawmakers think this way. If you're offer had been a serious one, they would've jumped on it in a heartbeat if given the chance. They think lack of freedom is a good thing if it is done in the name of safety.

Top Bottom