• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I'm with printcraft. Fried chicken is good, but as soon as you add sauce to it (any sauce) the breading turns to wet mush that to me is just nasty. I want the skin to be crispy and free of any breading for hot wings.
    I will make an exception for Nashville hot chicken

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    I used to really like Hooters three mile island wings, but it's been 15+ years since I've had them. Since then I've had unbreaded hot wings exclusively, so I don't know if I would still like Hooters wings. May have to go and find out some time.

But yes, boneless chicken wings are not wings

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I'm with printcraft. Fried chicken is good, but as soon as you add sauce to it (any sauce) the breading turns to wet mush that to me is just nasty. I want the skin to be crispy and free of any breading for hot wings.

There's no evidence that anyone is ever going to present that gets me to stop dunking fried chicken in delicious gravy.

This goes double if gizzards still count as fried chicken. Gotta dump gravy on 'em.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    o5-boneless-chicken-tanah-22194796.png

Beat me to it. This was always one of my favorites by Larson.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There's no evidence that anyone is ever going to present that gets me to stop dunking fried chicken in delicious gravy.

This goes double if gizzards still count as fried chicken. Gotta dump gravy on 'em.
    Okay, I will concede the point for gravy. That is a proper accoutrement for fried chicken.

iu

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    If you bread a hot wing I’m going to assume you either

A) Did it just to screw with me
    B) Have a man bun
    C) Drive a hybrid
    D) All of the above

I don’t really care for fried chicken tho (prefer grilled chicken breast) I don’t like breading on any type of meat, but putting it on a hot wing is the equivalent of putting A1 on a good steak, it just ruins it.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    psyko

And just like that, Hatin' comes in and proves there's no hope for the human race. :rolleyes:

Lol to each their own. I’m gonna catch a lot of bs for this, but I also don’t like anything from a pig except pulled pork. I don’t like pork chops, sausage, bacon, or ham. I like bacon if it’s on a cheeseburger, but just plain bacon... nah. I mean, I’ll eat it, but it’s not like something I crave or enjoy.

Go ahead and add me to the ignore list :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Lol to each their own. I’m gonna catch a lot of bs for this, but I also don’t like anything from a pig except pulled pork. I don’t like pork chops, sausage, bacon, or ham. I like bacon if it’s on a cheeseburger, but just plain bacon... nah. I mean, I’ll eat it, but it’s not like something I crave or enjoy.

iu

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Seriously. I think we need an intervention. :):

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

house.gif

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

I'm dead convinced that people that don't like pork just don't like the pork they've had. I actually find casting off fried chicken as more ban-worthy than casting pork off. Genuinely bad fried chicken is pretty hard to do outside of basic parameters (is it burned? is it raw? etc), but you can make some totally gross pork without much effort.

Now... The one that has converted the most prior pork haters is my ribs. Assuming you're not banned by then, perhaps some day I'll host an INGO rib-a-thon.

Also, ban Hatin'.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I'm dead convinced that people that don't like pork just don't like the pork they've had. I actually find casting off fried chicken as more ban-worthy than casting pork off. Genuinely bad fried chicken is pretty hard to do outside of basic parameters (is it burned? is it raw? etc), but you can make some totally gross pork without much effort.

Now... The one that has converted the most prior pork haters is my ribs. Assuming you're not banned by then, perhaps some day I'll host an INGO rib-a-thon.

Also, ban Hatin'.

Lol, between saying I don’t like pork and calling Freddie Mercury the queen guy I’m surprised I haven’t been shootered :):

And ya I can believe that. I liked pork chops when I was younger, they’re just too chewy. And I don’t mind fried chicken, it’s just one of those things I don’t order or make. If I’m somewhere and that’s the food I’ll eat it, but I’m not cooking it or ordering it when I’m out.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    In general I don't like wings...but the Broasted Chicken Wings at Brickers Pub in Brownsburg are great.

I just tried them last week for the first time. MAYBE you need to eat them fresh, right there. I brought them home 15 minutes later and they were not very good for me.

Top Bottom