• ...and so much more!
  • 1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Lol to each their own. I’m gonna catch a lot of bs for this, but I also don’t like anything from a pig except pulled pork. I don’t like pork chops, sausage, bacon, or ham. I like bacon if it’s on a cheeseburger, but just plain bacon... nah. I mean, I’ll eat it, but it’s not like something I crave or enjoy.

Go ahead and add me to the ignore list :):

"pulled pork" can be made from any part of the pig.
    Chops are usually made from the loin, which can also be cooked to the temperature that it "pulls" apart. The parts that make for bacon and ham can also be pulled. Sausage is just ground pig in some sort of casing. You can cook an entire pig on a bed of coals all night, and "pull" all the meat if you're hosting a big part.
    So, you do like all kinds of pork. You just prefer it to be cooked at a low temperature for a long enough time that it falls off the bones and can be shredded, or pulled.

mbkintner

Up the Irons
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Behind You
    I just tried them last week for the first time. MAYBE you need to eat them fresh, right there. I brought them home 15 minutes later and they were not very good for me.

All the wings I've had from Brickers were eaten fresh...maybe that's the difference or maybe my taste in wings just sucks. Like I said, I don't generally care for wings to begin with.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Boneless wings aka chicken nuggets suck! The meat and breading if any are only carrier for the sauce. White meat pales in comparison to chicken dark meat in flavor. Several years ago KFC had great hot wings but the heat and flavor was in the breading. What they are selling now sucks. I still love BW3 wings better than anyplace else. Just have to ignore the no firearms sign at the entrance.

Matt

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Boneless wings aka chicken nuggets suck! The meat and breading if any are only carrier for the sauce. White meat pales in comparison to chicken dark meat in flavor. Several years ago KFC had great hot wings but the heat and flavor was in the breading. What they are selling now sucks. I still love BW3 wings better than anyplace else. Just have to ignore the no firearms sign at the entrance.

Matt

Um, wings are white meat not dark. If the meat and breading is nothing more than a carrier for the sauce on a boneless wing, then the bones and two tiny slivers of meat of a wing are just as much a carrier for the sauce if not more so. At least the boneless wings have a worthwhile amount meat which to enjoy the sauce with.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Um, wings are white meat not dark. If the meat and breading is nothing more than a carrier for the sauce on a boneless wing, then the bones and two tiny slivers of meat of a wing are just as much a carrier for the sauce if not more so. At least the saucy nugs have a worthwhile amount meat which to enjoy the sauce with.

FIFY.

They're the same as the chicken bits is General Tso's Chicken, and no one tries to pass those off as wings.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    FIFY.

They're the same as the chicken bits is General Tso's Chicken, and no one tries to pass those off as wings.

20085333eae4caf2ed6fcac45d8835e5.jpg

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Um, wings are white meat not dark. If the meat and breading is nothing more than a carrier for the sauce on a boneless wing, then the bones and two tiny slivers of meat of a wing are just as much a carrier for the sauce if not more so. At least the boneless wings have a worthwhile amount meat which to enjoy the sauce with.

Wings are dark meat. Boneless wings aren’t even wings, they are usually made of breast meat or a little bit of whatever is left and ground up and shaped into a nugget.

Matt

Top Bottom