• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Maybe just call them dark meat chicken nuggets? Or don't care and just buy what you want...

But most nuggets are made with only breast meat. Or are Tenderloins cut up. (also breast meat) I dont think I have heard of anyone using dark meat in nuggets anymore.

Agreed. That, and overpriced food, is why I will never go to Hooters. Also, the “quality” of the waitresses totally went downhill.

Hooters are my favorite wings. But they GOTTA be fresh. It takes a while for their breading to soak up the sauce and get nasty.

And thank Liberals for the server quality drop. The whole "we cant discriminate AT ALL, not even by sex so EVERYONE can be a hooters server, even though the whole point of our brand is pretty girls with sexy bodies." But I DGAF what she looks like. As long as she washed her hands and can actually listen and get my order right, I'm good. (I'm weird that way)

Which reminds me of that great bob and tom joke...

A sign on the bar wall says Hand jobs, $20, Grilled cheese sandwitches, $5. (I'll not finish in case mods dont like the rest.)

Oh they are breaded X 3 with sauce dumped on top.
    Worst wings I’ve ever had, I trashed most of them.

Yep. Too much breading, not cooked crispy enough (prob not possible), and therefore super duper soggy after saucing. As I recall I stopped after 3, with the second two I tried picking the breading off but gave up because it was too hard. Ick.

I'm with printcraft. Fried chicken is good, but as soon as you add sauce to it (any sauce) the breading turns to wet mush that to me is just nasty. I want the skin to be crispy and free of any breading for hot wings.

I just tried them last week for the first time. MAYBE you need to eat them fresh, right there. I brought them home 15 minutes later and they were not very good for me.

Yep. Stale breaded hot wings are nasty. GOTTA be fresh. And whatever you do NEVER buy the hooters wings in the freezer section of the grocery. Probably the worst thing I have ever eaten in my life. I took one bit and couldnt do another.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Lol, between saying I don’t like pork and calling Freddie Mercury the queen guy I’m surprised I haven’t been shootered :):

And ya I can believe that. I liked pork chops when I was younger, they’re just too chewy. And I don’t mind fried chicken, it’s just one of those things I don’t order or make. If I’m somewhere and that’s the food I’ll eat it, but I’m not cooking it or ordering it when I’m out.

Well, you had a good run at it.

I'm gonna miss him.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Lol to each their own. I’m gonna catch a lot of bs for this, but I also don’t like anything from a pig except pulled pork. I don’t like pork chops, sausage, bacon, or ham. I like bacon if it’s on a cheeseburger, but just plain bacon... nah. I mean, I’ll eat it, but it’s not like something I crave or enjoy.

Go ahead and add me to the ignore list :):

Try fatty, bone in pork chops. On the grill. MUCH better than the "healthy" barely marbled crap.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Lol, between saying I don’t like pork and calling Freddie Mercury the queen guy I’m surprised I haven’t been shootered :):

And ya I can believe that. I liked pork chops when I was younger, they’re just too chewy. And I don’t mind fried chicken, it’s just one of those things I don’t order or make. If I’m somewhere and that’s the food I’ll eat it, but I’m not cooking it or ordering it when I’m out.

Your Freddy Mercury, N for R, recovery was excellent though. Most of the guys on here are 120 years old so you insulted their favorite band from their youth. ;)

As far as pork goes, if you want it tender you buy better meat and cook it cooler for longer. That's about all their is to it. I'm about to light off a spicy pork steak here in a bit that will be delicious.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Try fatty, bone in pork chops. On the grill. MUCH better than the "healthy" barely marbled crap.
    Modern lean pork is ... dry.

Looks like I found a hog, so we'll see how it is.

Mom's chicken fried armadillo. Yum.
    Not sure if you're serious, but I'd eat anything once.

Tomorrow I'm making "shiska-balls" - skewed bull testicles.

My wife is adamant that she will not eat one.
    Her loss.

As to wings, good golly they've become expensive over the last decade. And I have a complaint with those that take two nibbles and tossing them. I prefer to savor, to tear, to enjoy the mouthfeel; cartilage is quite edible.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Along the same line...

Not only have wing prices skyrocketed in the past 30 years, (duh, its no longer the red headed step child) we have quite a large, unexpected "waste" product that now is big money; Chicken feet. We apparently ship TONS of them to China.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    No wonder the world is so crazy. People are for some reason upset that the best cut of chicken(breast) is being associated with the worst(wing) because that somehow reflects badly on the wing!:ugh:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No wonder the world is so crazy. People are for some reason upset that the best cut of chicken(breast) is being associated with the worst(wing) because that somehow reflects badly on the wing!:ugh:

Best? Depends on your metric.

Beast health wise? Sure.
    Best taste? HELLS NAW! Dark meat the way.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We buy most of our meat at value market, but I’ve heard people say their meat doesn’t have much fat in it. I dunno, I’m no chef but I’m a hell of a food critic

Same. My favorite pork chop is from Meijer... bone in, LOTS of marbling. The last time it was an impulse buy. (Sale) They were obviously cut in house and bulk packed by a guy in his first week running the packager by the looks of them, but dayum. Super tasty. its like it was the dark meat of the pig. TOTALLY different animal as opposed to center cut boneless.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Lol to each their own. I’m gonna catch a lot of bs for this, but I also don’t like anything from a pig except pulled pork. I don’t like pork chops, sausage, bacon, or ham. I like bacon if it’s on a cheeseburger, but just plain bacon... nah. I mean, I’ll eat it, but it’s not like something I crave or enjoy.

This is easily the most offensive thing you’ve ever posted. Easily.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

and you has so much promise... SMH... :(

Top Bottom