• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Dammit. I didn't need another podcast to add to my list. I'm already sooooo "behind" on soooo many podcasts that I'll never catch up.

*sigh*

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Dammit. I didn't need another podcast to add to my list. I'm already sooooo "behind" on soooo many podcasts that I'll never catch up.

*sigh*

Then I won't mention the VTac podcast with Kyle Lamb. It's freaking awesome too. Lots of hunting camp stories. Guns and gear chats, history lessons and oh yeah, so guy named Charlie Daniels was interviewed too.

https://kylelamb.libsyn.com/

I am just finishing all 80 some episodes.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

*sigh*

I hear you.

I went for a four hour bike ride and that only got me thru one episode of Dan Carlin's Hardcore History. (He did six four hour episodes on WWI - they're great.)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I hear you.

I went for a four hour bike ride and that only got me thru one episode of Dan Carlin's Hardcore History. (He did six four hour episodes on WWI - they're great.)

That is a great one. I listen to it about once a year. Takes me about a work week.

zer0day

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2019
    Munster
    Most of the podcasts I listen to are music mixes. But I did find one that is starting up. "Trafficked w/ Mariana Van Zeller". She has the show of the same name on Nat Geo and it's pretty good. I've seen similar shows in the past that had a good run but faded out after season 1 or 2. Lisa Ling had a show similar and another guy who I think was ex mil reported on the most dangerous gangs in the world or something like that.

Anywho, the Trafficked show is good. She covered Jamaican scammers and Mexican fentinyal smugglers.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    And since I haven't updated this in a while, I'll do so now.

*Season 2 of Blackout was pretty good.

*The Great James Bond Car Robbery. Lots of info but drags on a bit.

*True Spies. This is a good one. Lots of real life spy stories.

KomradeEli

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2017
    Castleton (NE Indy)
    What's on your playlist? Any recommendations?
    Most of my Podcasts are kind of niche to Science such as This Week in Microbiology or Radiolab (though only some of theirs are scientific). Other than that I really A Hotdog is a Sandwich which is related to food debates and is run by the Mythical Kitchen people. My Brother, My Brother and Me is an alright comedy podcast as well.

Top Bottom