• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    So what you are saying if a business's customer service did their job they are getting paid for correctly.
    People would not have as many problem and thing like this would not happen.

Is that a question?

So you're taking a horrible act involving a disturbed individual that also impacted numerous innocent bystanders and employees and using it to bash PB's customer service? That's classy.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Wait.

Media confirmation is necessary to prove something happened?

INGO is so complicated.

Dimitrivich

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2017
    Unknown
    I have not been able to find any news stories about this... any have a link?
    So at this point it's really just a rumor.

Verified by two sources. 1) person who's son was a witness. 2) Employee of the establishment.
    That is two sources more than what CNN needs to publish a story...

also, you won't usually find ANY story about a local suicide. Generally, news corporations have a policy that discourages them from ever publishing the story in hopes to not give other people a "good idea".
    "Post #11"

I feel like this is a result of being the wal-mart of gun ranges.

Your statement would suggest that they have low prices. Quite the opposite. Never think about buying a firearm from Point Blank. (Unless you like paying 10% more.)

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Your statement would suggest that they have low prices. Quite the opposite. Never think about buying a firearm from Point Blank. (Unless you like paying 10% more.)

Point Blank often has decent prices on guns. You may have to wait for a sale, but their prices aren't usually that out of line.

Heck I got my LCP a few years ago for $199 during a Ruger sale.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Point Blank often has decent prices on guns. You may have to wait for a sale, but their prices aren't usually that out of line.

Heck I got my LCP a few years ago for $199 during a Ruger sale.

Agreed. I got my Sig P226 SAO Legion for $1,049, a day *AFTER* their Memorial Day Sig Sale ended. I walked in on Tuesday, and the prices were back up in the $1,450 range, so I asked if they would match the sale that ended the day before, and they agreed without hesitation.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I would like to review the video of him checking in at the range counter to see if there was any indication. I'm sure the store has already done just that.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I would like to review the video of him checking in at the range counter to see if there was any indication. I'm sure the store has already done just that.

I'd bet the store's attorneys have seen the video. If not, they need new attorneys. I assume the range itself is video monitored as well.

Top Bottom