Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It seems to me we're entering a new paradigm when it comes to these people doing their evil. Used to be we could just about count on them utilizing a gun free zone or work place (often times the same thing) as cover for their deed. Most of, if not all of the last few have taken place in "the wide open", if you will.

Maybe this guy was on his way to a gun free zone.

It looks like him being stopped by the police on the side of the road started the whole shooting prematurely.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So they were pushing the UBC. Trump comments that none of the recent shootings would have been stopped by it. Then like the next day, we have this case where UBC might have prevented it. Just one helluva coincidence.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Anyone figure out where he lived vs where he worked vs where he got pulled over? Maybe he was on his way to work?

Wait.... wasn't the shooting on Sunday or Saturday? Was his work open?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Anyone figure out where he lived vs where he worked vs where he got pulled over? Maybe he was on his way to work?

Wait.... wasn't the shooting on Sunday or Saturday? Was his work open?

Now I need to grab my deerstalker and go look on Google maps.

Not sure if they released all those details about his work and address.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe this guy was on his way to a gun free zone.

It looks like him being stopped by the police on the side of the road started the whole shooting prematurely.

It's been reported that he was on his way to a movie theater, some of which are gun free zones. So that's kinda likely.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It's been reported that he was on his way to a movie theater, some of which are gun free zones. So that's kinda likely.

Good thing they just changed that in Texas.
    Apparently it's now just like in Indiana where no-gun signs don't hold the weight of the law for businesses.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    So they were pushing the UBC. Trump comments that none of the recent shootings would have been stopped by it. Then like the next day, we have this case where UBC might have prevented it. Just one helluva coincidence.

That assumes people would actually do them.

I won't. And how would they ever know? My guns aren't registered.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I wont register my guns. Bring the hidden microphone closer. I WONT REGISTER MY GUNS.
    I WON'T TURN IN MY GUNS OR BRACES OR MAGS.
    Never owned a bump stock but if i would have i wouldnt have turned that in either.

We have a duty to disobey unjust laws. Period. If that turns me into a felon overnight because I stood up for freedom and my constitutional rights against tyrants and for not even hurting anyone, then so be it. Im not a bad person. Im not a violent person. Im not the loon thats gonna go harm people. I'm the guy that would try to stop it if I was there when it happened. I'm the guy that would help an officer in dire need and not just film with my cell phone. I'm the guy that always reports or calls for jury duty and doesn't try to shake my civic duty.
    There are things in this world im willing to stand for and at high cost to myself if need be. Because they are worth fighting for. If we all did it then we wouldn't lose them.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I wont register my guns. Bring the hidden microphone closer. I WONT REGISTER MY GUNS.
    I WON'T TURN IN MY GUNS OR BRACES OR MAGS.
    Never owned a bump stock but if i would have i wouldnt have turned that in either.

We have a duty to disobey unjust laws. Period. If that turns me into a felon overnight because I stood up for freedom and my constitutional rights against tyrants and for not even hurting anyone, then so be it. Im not a bad person. Im not a violent person. Im not the loon thats gonna go harm people. I'm the guy that would try to stop it if I was there when it happened. I'm the guy that would help an officer in dire need and not just film with my cell phone. I'm the guy that always reports or calls for jury duty and doesn't try to shake my civic duty.
    There are things in this world im willing to stand for and at high cost to myself if need be. Because they are worth fighting for. If we all did it then we wouldn't lose them.

:+1: Actually +5.

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    He was stopped near/in the parking lot of a movie theater. Initial reports only said that, but then the speculation was that maybe he was headed there... cue dramatic music and the reporter reminding people of the Aurora shooting.

Or, maybe he was trying to ditch the police. Or finding a nice captive audience to shoot some more and it was easier than hitting the mall.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Im not planning any altercations with the police nor cowardly attacks against innocent civilians or the government. But I hope im not judged just by the firepower and other preps I sometimes have in my vehicle.
    Gas mask: he must have been ready for the swat team.
    Rifle & mags in chest rig: mass shooter
    Pump Shotgun: joe biden fan :):
    Med kit & defibrillator: torture devices
    Pistols: assasin

:):

You forgot the duct tape and rope.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He was stopped near/in the parking lot of a movie theater. Initial reports only said that, but then the speculation was that maybe he was headed there... cue dramatic music and the reporter reminding people of the Aurora shooting.

Or, maybe he was trying to ditch the police. Or finding a nice captive audience to shoot some more and it was easier than hitting the mall.

I think it was Abbot who said that he was headed to the theater. I don't know of Abbot had more information than we do about that or if he just speculated that's where the guy was headed.

Top Bottom