• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    And I can take you to graves of friends and family it didn't work for.

There's a lot of info out now that suggests cannabis is more effective in treating patients than the traditional, legal methods.
    I believe whole heartedly our guberment knows and has known that for decades.

Sometimes nothing works. That’s the nature of cancer. That doesn’t mean that chemo doesn’t work for a heck of a lot of people. I’m a firm believer that marijuana is indeed effective in helping with pain and nausea. It may even have some anticancer properties depending on what type of cancer. But I’ve seen nothing so far to suggest that marijuana is ever going to be a standalone treatment for any type of cancer without modern chemotherapy drugs.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And I can take you to graves of friends and family it didn't work for.

There's a lot of info out now that suggests cannabis is more effective in treating patients than the traditional, legal methods.
    I believe whole heartedly our guberment knows and has known that for decades.
    There’s a lot of info out there. Some of it’s true. Some of it’s bull****. The trick is figuring out which.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    There’s a lot of info out there. Some of it’s true. Some of it’s bull****. The trick is figuring out which.

I have never looked for it, but I've never heard any info that cannabis can cure any kind of cancer. Maybe other things, seizures, etc .... And maybe help with symptoms like nausea and pain.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have never looked for it, but I've never heard any info that cannabis can cure any kind of cancer. Maybe other things, seizures, etc .... And maybe help with symptoms like nausea and pain.

I strongly suspect that information that suggests cannabis cures cancer is bull****.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Exactly.
    Just because you're dying of cancer doesn't instantly make you a good person.

What I've taught my kids as well -
    "Respect Your Elders" is a great saying BUT- everyone grows old. Hookers, murderers, *******s, molesters.
    So, Respect Your Elders, Cautiously.

:yesway:

Top Bottom