• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Going to pretend this isn't in GenPol for a sec to pose a question to Kut...
    Why the low-effort memes, lately? ........

He doesn't have much to go on.
    The left can't meme and he is posting the cream of the crop and they are bad pretty much across the board with a sparse few "good" ones.

I have finally realized Kut's just a parody account. It's really well done, I'm impressed.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Well, to be fair, I view your postings in the Insane Social Justice thread very similarly. In fact, I call it the "White Person Victimhood and Oppression Thread." It consists on numerous instances, of some random idiot posting something stupid about white people. Well hell, you can find people willing to do that every minute of everyday. But I digress. The thread we are talking about, is the political funny pictures thread. I'm as obligated as the next person to provide valid pictures and defend them when questioned. I find them humorous, so I post them. I still, in other threads, present my case as I have always have.

Aw, you don't like the deck shuffle card pick posts? I thought those were fun... I try to focus on news outlets instead of randos... but some slip through. Plenty of news outlets being racist, and all.

I'm as obligated as the next person to provide valid pictures and defend them when questioned.

I don't think this is a "I have a right to post whatever I want like everyone else" situation, though... I mean the sorts of things you're posting are not the sorts of things Kutnupe14 has historically posted. That's why I was wondering if there was another motive or reason for it.

You know how some people here make a big deal about "Kut the Consistent"... so I go back to the making fun of looks posts. Why would you do it after railing on others that did it?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Aw, you don't like the deck shuffle card pick posts? I thought those were fun... I try to focus on news outlets instead of randos... but some slip through. Plenty of news outlets being racist, and all.

I don't think this is a "I have a right to post whatever I want like everyone else" situation, though... I mean the sorts of things you're posting are not the sorts of things Kutnupe14 has historically posted. That's why I was wondering if there was another motive or reason for it.

You know how some people here make a big deal about "Kut the Consistent"... so I go back to the making fun of looks posts. Why would you do it after railing on others that did it?

I almost said something about this earlier. I'm not saying I haven't at some point over the years had such a complaint, but I'm not entirely sure that I actually have. I don't think Michelle Obama is a particularly attractive woman, myself, so I can really (at least now) have issue with someone attacking her looks. However, I know she is a woman, and I took exception those who would frame her as such. That may be splitting hairs, but I think it a noteworthy difference.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    “We” did not. However, when a particular demographic says the right is racist, and they only vote left because that’s the party of minorities, it shows the hypocrisy of the left. Refer to post 3068

I don't changing the opinion anyone who thinks Republicans are racist by posting this. And really, the target of these statements are to the left, it's to the right.

I also don't think it's pointing out leftist hypocrisy.

Also, why do you think that the Democrats would be successful in "eliminating the Ghettos" if they worked hard at it? Are you accepting that they have the correct formula? They failed everywhere else...

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Incoming....

Convince me that this and the person who posted this originally isn't racist.

Oh brother. :rolleyes:

It must be exhausting always trying to play the victim. Look through the thread. There’s a million things about white people, Hispanics, etc. and the first thing that points to the lefts use of black Americans as a vote instead of an individual is deemed racist, and now i

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Well, to be fair, I view your postings in the Insane Social Justice thread very similarly. In fact, I call it the "White Person Victimhood and Oppression Thread." It consists on numerous instances, of some random idiot posting something stupid about white people. Well hell, you can find people willing to do that every minute of everyday. But I digress. The thread we are talking about, is the political funny pictures thread. I'm as obligated as the next person to provide valid pictures and defend them when questioned. I find them humorous, so I post them. I still, in other threads, present my case as I have always have.

So my meme wasn’t ok, but this isn’t a “tad bit racist”?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I almost said something about this earlier. I'm not saying I haven't at some point over the years had such a complaint, but I'm not entirely sure that I actually have. I don't think Michelle Obama is a particularly attractive woman, myself, so I can really (at least now) have issue with someone attacking her looks. However, I know she is a woman, and I took exception those who would frame her as such. That may be splitting hairs, but I think it a noteworthy difference.

:orly:

:naughty:

I just wanted to use that emoticon.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't changing the opinion anyone who thinks Republicans are racist by posting this. And really, the target of these statements are to the left, it's to the right.

Also, why do you think that the Democrats would be successful in "eliminating the Ghettos" if they worked hard at it? Are you accepting that they have the correct formula? They failed everywhere else...

Racists goin' racist. Anybody who posts that meme is either.... actually, there is no "either."

Edit: ok maybe their is an "either." I had no idea that interpreting my words is so difficult.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Oh brother. :rolleyes:

It must be exhausting always trying to play the victim. Look through the thread. There’s a million things about white people, Hispanics, etc. and the first thing that points to the lefts use of black Americans as a vote instead of an individual is deemed racist, and now i

I'm white, and I think it's racist.

There, now you can stop accusing Kut of playing the victim.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

I think if you stopped focusing on allowing illegal immigrants to come in to the country it would open more jobs in inner cities. I also believe if you would stop promoting abortion and focus on making black families stronger and stay together it would help decrease crime rates in inner cities. Face it, in the time the civil rights have made such great strides the single parent rate in the black community has gone from 20% to 70%. The drop out rate for black Americans are significantly higher than that of whites. 13% of the population is responsible for 50% of the murder. And we can’t talk about solutions to these problems because everybody wants to scream racist for even addressing the issue.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ah gotcha. Only Black people live in the ghetto. And as such, we must appeal to them. All those Hispanic, Whites, Asians, and whatever flavor you choose, must just be passing through.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I'm white, and I think it's racist.

There, now you can stop accusing Kut of playing the victim.

Would it be racist if it said something about white trash? Or Hispanics? Please show me what’s racist about it. Have we come to the point nobody can even mention black Americans without being labeled racist? You can view it as racist, in fact I can view you as racist. It doesn’t make it so, and I think it’s more racist to avoid discussing certain topics because it has to do with race than it would be to open a dialogue about it.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ah gotcha. Only Black people live in the ghetto. And as such, we must appeal to them. All those Hispanic, Whites, Asians, and whatever flavor you choose, must just be passing through.

Did you even read my comment, or does your victimhood glasses only read lines you want? Explain it to me then kut. Why is the single motherhood so high in the black community? Why do white kids graduate at higher rates than blacks? Why does 13% commit 50% of the murders? Are we more racist now than in the 1900s? Instead of avoiding the conversation totally have a discussion on how to fix it. Nobody here is racist, but the fact you won’t even let people discuss issues without labeling them shows you’re looking for anything to be a victim. Do you want to fix the problems?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So wait, so someone wants to have a "dialogue" about something, so they decide to post a meme in the Political Funny Pictures thread????? LOLOLOLOLOLOL :rolleyes:

#whyyoulie
    #notsureifsrs
    #LITE

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Oh I’m sorry kut, you’re right, next time I should start a thread that says “problems in the black community”. I’m sure you’d rep me for that right?

Keep being a troll troll and avoiding the subject. Brings me joy to watch you shuffle the deck and play a new victim card.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I think if you stopped focusing on allowing illegal immigrants to come in to the country it would open more jobs in inner cities. I also believe if you would stop promoting abortion and focus on making black families stronger and stay together it would help decrease crime rates in inner cities. Face it, in the time the civil rights have made such great strides the single parent rate in the black community has gone from 20% to 70%. The drop out rate for black Americans are significantly higher than that of whites. 13% of the population is responsible for 50% of the murder. And we can’t talk about solutions to these problems because everybody wants to scream racist for even addressing the issue.
    There's plenty of jobs open - unemployment is 4%.

Also, I agree with everything you said here... which is the opposite of the that picture. That picture implied that the democrat party can be the savior of black America, but they've be forsaken because of a love of immigrants and the only way to get help is to tell the democrats to focus on black Americans. That's exactly what it said.

Top Bottom