• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    And where did I say I posted it to open a dialogue about it? I said it’s more racist to avoid topics than open a dialogue about them. Victimhood glasses only letting you see what you want again.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Guy... wants a serious discussion

...Drops picture in the Political Funny Picture thread.

:n00b:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oh I’m sorry kut, you’re right, next time I should start a thread that says “problems in the black community”. I’m sure you’d rep me for that right?

Why not? I'm sure there are plenty of legit socio-economic things that could be discussed without bashing each other in a legit thread.

Keep being a troll troll and avoiding the subject. Brings me joy to watch you shuffle the deck and play a new victim card.

But you're not helping with this stuff... Have a conversation. Start one. Take the high road and open that dialogue. I'm sure plenty on INGO would join in and rationally discuss the topic instead of ... sinking... to calling each other trolls.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    There's plenty of jobs open - unemployment is 4%.

Also, I agree with everything you said here... which is the opposite of the that picture. That picture implied that the democrat party can be the savior of black America, but they've be forsaken because of a love of immigrants and the only way to get help is to tell the democrats to focus on black Americans. That's exactly what it said.

They should focus on black Americans. If they’re focusing on illegal immigrants then they’re neglecting our own citizens, which needs help. Inner cities are over run with gangs, drugs, single motherhood, and low education. If we allow illegals to come into the country, those jobs that are open are going to be filled, and people will lay off workers for the cheaper illegal help... sacrificing communities jobs that need them. Look at Detroit for instance. It’s just now beginning to rebuild, no companies wanted to start a business in a crime ridden gang run area. Fix the issues that starts gangs and a drug driven economy, and companies will open in those areas further helping the situation.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Why not? I'm sure there are plenty of legit socio-economic things that could be discussed without bashing each other in a legit thread.

But you're not helping with this stuff... Have a conversation. Start one. Take the high road and open that dialogue. I'm sure plenty on INGO would join in and rationally discuss the topic instead of ... sinking... to calling each other trolls.

refer to the post above yours. Does it seem he wants a legit conversation. I asked in 2 comments to explain something. He avoids it and continues to troll instead of converse. How do you have a conversation with that

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    There's plenty of jobs open - unemployment is 4%.

Also, I agree with everything you said here... which is the opposite of the that picture. That picture implied that the democrat party can be the savior of black America, but they've be forsaken because of a love of immigrants and the only way to get help is to tell the democrats to focus on black Americans. That's exactly what it said.

I am now going to post the most racist thing I can think of at this moment:

If politicians really cared about black people they would get the minimum wage raised to $15.00/hour.

I think that fits the theme.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    refer to the post above yours. Does it seem he wants a legit conversation. I asked in 2 comments to explain something. He avoids it and continues to troll instead of converse. How do you have a conversation with that

I think he's behaving in a way that's equal to how you were. Tit-for-tat sort of thing.

I think if one of you pick yourselves off of the ground and ask civilized questions... the other would be forced to respond civilly, as well... and if they don't, they'd look bad in front of everyone else.

Probably good to be in it's own general socio-economic thread, though... to sort of reset the playing field.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I think he's behaving in a way that's equal to how you were. Tit-for-tat sort of thing.

I think if one of you pick yourselves off of the ground and ask civilized questions... the other would be forced to respond civilly, as well... and if they don't, they'd look bad in front of everyone else.

Probably good to be in it's own general socio-economic thread, though... to sort of reset the playing field.

Where was I uncivil? The discussion is a touchy subject, but I asked for an explanation. I will re read my posts, but I didn’t remember being uncivil until he started with that trolling, pick a line and demonize it **** he likes to do

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Whoa there, I haven't called him a troll, nor have I ever. Hell, I'm supposed to be on his ignore list, which of course is fine by me, especially now that he's outted himself for who he is.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I am now going to post the most racist thing I can think of at this moment:

If politicians really cared about black people they would get the minimum wage raised to $15.00/hour.

I think that fits the theme.

It does, and I would be completely offended by that statement. Why are politicians specifically caring for individual races of people? Their tapped to care for the collective America, not groups based on the color of their skin.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    They should focus on black Americans. If they’re focusing on illegal immigrants then they’re neglecting our own citizens, which needs help. Inner cities are over run with gangs, drugs, single motherhood, and low education. If we allow illegals to come into the country, those jobs that are open are going to be filled, and people will lay off workers for the cheaper illegal help... sacrificing communities jobs that need them. Look at Detroit for instance. It’s just now beginning to rebuild, no companies wanted to start a business in a crime ridden gang run area. Fix the issues that starts gangs and a drug driven economy, and companies will open in those areas further helping the situation.

But government isn't the answer. Or at least it's not the compete answer and can't solve everything.

What is your proposal? What are you doing? Just complaining about immigrants? Telling black people they need to protest and yell, "They took our social reforms!" isn't the answer, IMHO.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    But government isn't the answer. Or at least it's not the compete answer and can't solve everything.

What is your proposal? What are you doing? Just complaining about immigrants? Telling black people they need to protest and yell, "They took our social reforms!" isn't the answer, IMHO.

I think my proposal was pretty clear. Focus on our own citizens that need it. Government isn’t the answer, but when they are actively pursuing something that will have a negative outcome for people, you tend to focus on the government. When did I say blacks needed to protest and yell anything about social reforms? Why is everybody always so set on implying things that aren’t there?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It does, and I would be completely offended by that statement. Why are politicians specifically caring for individual races of people? Their tapped to care for the collective America, not groups based on the color of their skin.
    OK, can we discuss this?

In Fort Wayne we have Fort Wayne UNITED which is a city sponsored program(?) aimed at... well...
    WHAT IS FORT WAYNE UNITED?
    Fort Wayne UNITED is a Mayoral initiative that places two national efforts, Cities United and My Brother's Keeper, under one umbrella. It is designed to answer the call to enhance opportunities, advance youth advocacy and help create a safer city for all, but more specifically for black men and boys. By bringing together a group of passionate and committed leaders, the initiative will educate, inform and engage the community in an effort to make positive change one neighborhood at a time.
    VISION
    Every black male in Fort Wayne is respected and valued and has the opportunity to achieve his full potential.
    MISSION
    Advocate for and implement policies, practices and procedures to ensure equity and opportunity for black fathers, brothers and sons at home, work, school and in the community through collaborative efforts.

That would seem to be specifically caring for an individual race. Which when I watched the something bothered me... "it could have been me." was said only by black men. The white folks in that video don't ever say it. The video makes the claim that violence strike anyone... if you're black.

[video=youtube;QDFLPFqGr0E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDFLPFqGr0E[/video]

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Whoa there, I haven't called him a troll, nor have I ever. Hell, I'm supposed to be on his ignore list, which of course is fine by me, especially now that he's outted himself for who he is.

... See, it's lines like this, and you guys wonder why no one can get along.

This vague sort of backhanded insult... What did he out himself as? Who knows... but I bet it's bad!

Come on, guys. If you want to have a conversation about race and socio-economic issues... ****ing do it already. But this back-and-forth **** is tiring and boring.

Instead of calling people racist... beat them with information and facts. Answer their questions! Or don't, and drop it.

Calling each other trolls or racists or secretly outted things is just needless bickering between two people that would prefer to bash each other than have a conversation.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Should a Black Americans who doesn't live in the ghetto, be more concerned about Democrats, ghettos, and illegal immigrants, than any other race of people? Call me crazy, but I think those should be concerns of all Americans. Though I'm sure Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would disagree.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Should a Black Americans who doesn't live in the ghetto, be more concerned about Democrats, ghettos, and illegal immigrants, than any other race of people? Call me crazy, but I think those should be concerns of all Americans. Though I'm sure Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would disagree.

That's fine just as long as they don't vote Republican or horror of horrors.... support President Trump.

You should just hear some of the stuff they are called. It would curdle your milk for sure.

Top Bottom