Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ideally I would love it to be only physical acts of individuals. It shouldn’t include rhretoric, hate speech, or govt sanctioned violence. (Eg the right is more violent because of wars it starts)

but thats just me.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Ah I really didn't read through the thread before jumping in. Are we only looking for actual physical incidents?

I was just including outbursts and comments that include threats of violence.

I'm still not sure what this thread is about, so it may be fair game.

As noted below, the "threats" of violence in the screenshotted thread were... minimal.
    How do you interpret?:

"Winter is coming" = winter has long been referred to as a season of death.

"Eat a boot" = kick your teeth in, boots typically have feet in them. If not the "eat ****" would have been enough.

Also, sucks for him because he is tarnishing the brand (Marvel). I would have to think they would not want to alienate half of their payday.

Oh, the firing thing I have absolutely no problem with.

In terms of this thread, if it isn't about actual violence, then it seems redundant of the antifa and "can you believe it" type threads. Well, maybe the GenPol thread, too.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm still not sure what this thread is about, so it may be fair game.

As noted below, the "threats" of violence in the screenshotted thread were... minimal.

Oh, the firing thing I have absolutely no problem with.

In terms of this thread, if it isn't about actual violence, then it seems redundant of the antifa and "can you believe it" type threads. Well, maybe the GenPol thread, too.

Yeah, I would "like" to see this as more of a direct violence thread only instead of potential violence/violent speech activity.
    It's just hard to avoid cross posting if this thread is at the top of the list. We have the general anitfa thread for those nutbags, the marvel guy doesn't really fit in with them. The Gen Pol thread is a little too far removed from this kind of activity.
    I guess we could start a "Politically Motivated THREAT thread" to be more on topic.

(extra points to you if you can guess WHAT GROUP/IDEOLOGY will be making the most politically motivated threats of violence)

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Capture.jpg

austin-red-guard-12.jpg

Tick...tock...tick...tock...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Awwww. Slowly it seems the pendulum might be ticking back towards sanity. Maybe.

In this instance, I believe "sanity" is subjective... but, concerning the notion as you see it, I do not believe that we are headed in the direction you stated.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ah I really didn't read through the thread before jumping in. Are we only looking for actual physical incidents?

I was just including outbursts and comments that include threats of violence.

Well you know, according to the SJWs, "words hurt". Unless it's them saying the words... then it's like, totally cool.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah, I would "like" to see this as more of a direct violence thread only instead of potential violence/violent speech activity.
    It's just hard to avoid cross posting if this thread is at the top of the list. We have the general anitfa thread for those nutbags, the marvel guy doesn't really fit in with them. The Gen Pol thread is a little too far removed from this kind of activity.
    I guess we could start a "Politically Motivated THREAT thread" to be more on topic.

(extra points to you if you can guess WHAT GROUP/IDEOLOGY will be making the most politically motivated threats of violence)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I notice lightweight waits until his attention is elsewhere and goes for the sucker punch. Security guy deprived lightweight of his youtube moment

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom