Possibility of a Group Purchase of 5.56 Bulk Ammo?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I had a volunteer for Lafayette area, Evansville, and I believe Andrew (Aszerigan)
    had some folks who could handle other areas. I also had one for up north, kinda
    East Chicago area. (roughly) I need to go back over the thread and contact these
    peeps and keep it rolling...

I'm in Cicero, Northside of Indy. So I can help out there, Kokomo, Peru.[/QUOTE]

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Me as well. I am defiantly in if this really happens... If its at $300-$350 put me in for a 1000. Would really love to know price and brand and all the info on it... I won't always check this thread so PM me with details when it arises :-)

menzzer37

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'm not sure most mfg care at this level. I've personally gone to a few (PMC, PPU, S&B) and committed to 2-5 million rounds (that's 2 to 5, 20ft shipping containers) with liquidity statements and my FFL and was still told "no new accounts". There are just too many orders for them to care right now. They have more demand than they can supply...

undeRGRound

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    I'm not sure most mfg care at this level. I've personally gone to a few (PMC, PPU, S&B) and committed to 2-5 million rounds (that's 2 to 5, 20ft shipping containers) with liquidity statements and my FFL and was still told "no new accounts". There are just too many orders for them to care right now. They have more demand than they can supply...

Everyone I contacted said consult their retailers.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    I'd be in for at least 1k... but $400/1000 is probably my max. Obviously the lower it is, the more I'd be in for (2-3k possibly).

Top Bottom