• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which date works best?

• Total voters
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Update. Thanks to Glueman, this will be a Meet-n-shoot-eat. We have been granted access to an indoor range in Elkhart. There is a good restaurant really close by too.

Now we just need a date. The weekend of Nov 14th &15th work for everyone? Sat or Sunday. Sound off and let's get this planned.
    I'm good for the 14th.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Just pick a day and go with it. If someone can’t make it, so be it. Can’t make everyone happy. I have a lot of stuff that weekend but if that’s the date I’ll try to make it. No promises.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Sorry for the delay. Life has been very busy.

Let's set the date for Sunday, Nov 15th. We will start at 3:00 EST.

Once Glueman finalizes the details, we will post it here.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Elkhart Rifle & Pistol Club Link to the rules

I sent a message to the ERPC BOD about our proposed date and time.
    I asked for 3:00-6:00pm This would give time to go over the rules, sign the waiver and with clean up time give us at least 2 hours of pew pew time.
    There is a $5 fee for Guest to use the range.

I will follow up once I get the ok from the BOD.

I also spoke with the Manager at Callahan's. She asked that I give her a good headcount of people attending so she can make sure she has wait staff and keeps an open area in the back for us to sit as close together as the Rona Rules allow. Right now I think 10 max per table.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Acceptable Pistol Calibers: 22 rimfire, 22 Magnum rimfire, 25 Auto, 32 ACP, 32 S&W, 32 S&W Long, 32 H&R Magnum, 327 Federal Magnum, 380 ACP, 38 S&W, 38 Spl, 357 Magnum, 357 SIG, 10mm, 38 Super, 9 mm, 38/40 Winchester, 40 S&W, 41 Magnum, 44 Spl, 44/40 Winchester, 44 Magnum, 45 Auto (ACP), 45 GAP, 45 Auto Rim, 45 “Long” Colt. No other types of rounds are to be fired in the range.

Challenger76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2020
    South Bend
    I'm really going to try make this! I'm fairly new to shooting (properly shooting that is ) and I think it would do me some good to be setting those who can give me some tips etc. Plus I'm a fatty and there's food involved

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I'd be glad to come out and meet you guys for a shoot on Sunday afternoon, but I'll have to duck out on the dining. I have a unique diet and need to make sure I can make it to the job on Monday. ;)

I'm excited and have been getting all sorts of extra stuff that I've never had, like chamber flags. :laugh:

and I would still be up for a meet at the essenhaus later on for those still interested.

Same here. Pretty much any Saturday suits me fine.

Top Bottom