• ...and so much more!
  • repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I would title this, how to tell your roommate is a wuss, instead of what it says, but still pretty funny
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AEfiEgUtqA[/ame]

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    My buddies senior prank in high school was putting laxative in the ketchup pumps. They then had every toilet in the school covered with icy hot.

My senior pranks were getting out class to walk to school and holding up traffic for about a mile or so. We also let about 200 crickets loose the last day.

joshua_xdm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Oh Vear
    Well this is a stupid one but its always funny. Putting a rubber band or clear scotch tape around the water despenser on the kitchen sink. Then several hours go by and you totally forget you have done and it back fires on you. :ar15:

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    reviewing this thread made me remember this ad, i'll have to wait another 30 years to try it so it will be more believable.

[ame]http://youtu.be/FzLMRsIuPe4[/ame]

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Back in college, my friends and I would take over the computer lab in our dorm on a nightly basis. I had a fairly good list of online chat friends that I'd never met because of this.

One night, I was sitting across the table from one friend with another next to me. I opened up an IM client and messaged not only the guy sitting to my left, but one of my "friends" who happened to be a female at some college somewhere across the country. I had her message the guy across the table from me posing as a friend of a girl we knew from across campus.

He was astonished that this girl had messaged him, but started to talk to him like she knew him. As time went on, the conversation got deeper between the two of them, and he began to wonder how she knew the things she knew.

This was because the guy next to me and I were feeding her every part of her conversation. Whatever it was he'd answer or ask, we'd ask him his response and give her the appropriate information.

This went on for about a half an hour until he really began to get confused and suspicious as to how she knew so much information about him (stuff that only the other guy and myself would know). He freaked out when she asked him if he was sitting in the computer lab in our dorm across from us, using our names specifically. He thought there was some hidden camera.

He wouldn't have figured it out if I hadn't had her ask him why we were laughing our butts off.

Top Bottom