• ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    Sale price ends Monday at Midnight CST

Primary Arms M3

Add $10 for AR height mount. Low mount already included.

M3mountedlow.jpg

M3mounted.jpg

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I was going to post about this. I have on on a 10/22 and it's great. I bought another for my PC-9, and cbhausen bought one, as well.

This is a great price on a great product. Buy one, you won't regret it.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Cant is Cantilever...quick attach/detach.

Yes on the first part, no on the second.

Cantilever has to do with the way the mount extends over the handguard-- the attachment method is unrelated.

Robb,

I like the cantilever mounts, as they put the optic further forward. This can be especially helpful if you're wanting to also run a magnifier.

The straight (non-cant) mount would just be straight up and down, and would put the optic closer to your eye.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

Cantilever has to do with the way the mount extends over the handguard-- the attachment method is unrelated.

Robb,

I like the cantilever mounts, as they put the optic further forward.

The straight (non-cant) mount would just be straight up and down, and would put the optic closer to your eye.

And judging from the pictures the cantilever mounts puts the optic higher up, wish I had a little extra cash this month, been wanting one of these for awhile

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County

Robb,

I like the cantilever mounts, as they put the optic further forward. This can be especially helpful if you're wanting to also run a magnifier.

I see. Does it have the quick attach/detach like the riser for the Micro Clone?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    And judging from the pictures the cantilever mounts puts the optic higher up,

The site lists it as "high cant" and "high non-cant", so there should be no difference in height. The pictures above could be of their "standard" mount.

If this is going on an AR, you'll want a "high" mount.

I see. Does it have the quick attach/detach like the riser for the Micro Clone?

It doesn't appear to.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    The site lists it as "high cant" and "high non-cant", so there should be no difference in height. The pictures above could be of their "standard" mount.

If this is going on an AR, you'll want a "high" mount.

It doesn't appear to.

Thanks Evan, I didn't know the they had a high no can't mount

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I think I got a line on a Larue cantilever mount that the Primary Arms will fit into, but if that falls through I'll get the cant hi mount, thanks for the info

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I have a primary arms sight and so far I love it. One thing I don't understand though is that it says to order the High mount if you have an AR, I didn't order the high mount and the included low mount works perfectly on my LMT with a lower 1/3 co-witness?

Just saying, I'm not entirely sure why they say to use the high mount. +1 to Primary arms though, it made it from texas to me in like 2 or 3 days from the time of my order which was around 4-5 pm in the afternoon. Super fast shipping and a great affordable sight.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    the high mount says for lower 1/3 co-witness, so will the standard low mount be an absolute co-witness? I like my red dots mounted lower and like absolute co-witness myself.

thanks,
    clay

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    seriously guys, spend an extra 30 bucks and get the M4 version.

AA battery and longer life is a good thing imo.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I have a primary arms sight and so far I love it. One thing I don't understand though is that it says to order the High mount if you have an AR, I didn't order the high mount and the included low mount works perfectly on my LMT with a lower 1/3 co-witness?

That doesn't sound right, especially if you're reporting a lower 1/3 cowitness.

Do you have a picture of the setup?

Top Bottom