• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Primary Arms = WIN. I have the $$ versions and its hard to tell the difference. Would I trust my life with one???? Why not? Just because its cheap doesn't mean it sucks. Mine works every time and holds zero, just like its overpriced counterparts that I own. If I need one in a hurry, I won't be picky about the one I grab out of the safe.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    the high mount says for lower 1/3 co-witness, so will the standard low mount be an absolute co-witness? I like my red dots mounted lower and like absolute co-witness myself.

thanks,
    clay

I hate to quote my own post, but time is limited on this deal. Anyone know the answer?

thanks!

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i was interested but the battery life on these is really bad......and i would prefer a 2 moa dot. too bad the m4 isnt on sale. but its not that $$$ anyways.

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    I think is was esrice's review months ago that made me get my first primary arms red dot. Just ordered another one for the 10/22.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    The M3 and M4 are two very different animals; the M3 is far more versatile, as it has a separate rather than integrated mount. Also, the multi-reticle stuff is gimmicky. Get the M3... It's SO worth $49, it's a crazy deal. My brother and Dog Guy each bought one, even though they don't have a plan for them yet ;)

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    That doesn't sound right, especially if you're reporting a lower 1/3 cowitness.

Do you have a picture of the setup?

I don't, that's because I sold the irons. Once i put a new set of irons on though I will take a pic. Now I have the M4, not the M3, but even still I have the low mount that came with it. Maybe my site sits higher then the M3, but it still says to buy the higher mount on the site (though I'm do not remember reading that on there when I bought mine?). I'll get a pic when I add new sights.

Last edited:

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Belay my last. I just reread they page and straight up says for the M4 "mount height gives lower 1/3.....). I'm dumb.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom