• Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Just got this email:

primary arms said:
    I blew it!! I was watching the quantity and we had what I though was plenty to last until Midnight. A thread was posted on AR15.com about the sale and the rest is history. By the time I cut it off we had oversold. Fortunately we had a order in LA clearing customs and it is on the way. You order will be shipping next Monday.

I apologize for the delay and there will be a little something extra in the box.

Thanks for your business!!!

Marshall Lerner
    CEO
    Primary Arms, LLC
    marshall@primaryarms.com
    Phone: 713-436-5121
    Fax: 713-436-9194
    www.PrimaryArms.com

Darn those AR15.com guys! ;)

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Probably hats, guys... Marshall is a stand-up guy who imports GREAT stuff... You guys who are new to Primary Arms are gonna love their products, trust me!

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I actually received my second M3 (purchased for $49) on Wednesday. I ordered it the moment I got the email notification of the sale. My first, bought 2-3 months ago, has a serial number in the low 2100's. This one is in the high 2300's, so Marshall and the boys sell a few of these things ;) I'm mounting it to my PC-9 using the Weigand Combat Picatinny rail that mounts to the Ruger-style ring mounts. I'll post pics here when done, but it's gonna work out great for sure.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    arrived yesterday. since i didnt get home until 11pm, it was very cold from sitting in my mailbox all day. but it turned right on, which is a good sign. My first impression is that it is fairly well made. I've never messed with an Aimpoint so I can't compare the two. I will say the glass isnt as clear as my ACOG (duh).

The mount seems pretty sturdy and fits well on my Colt. The downside is that I have no idea when I will be able to try it out on the range.

ETA: the hat is kinda ugly ;)

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Mine arrived friday, and I finally got to mess with it.

Opened the box, and noticed the free hat.

Got to the primary arms box, pulled it out and the first thing I noticed was the mount was missing one of the short screws. Not in the box anywhere. Boo. I even went to Menards to get a new one but the heads on the PA mount are smaller than a standard socket head allen. Guess Ill have to give them a call tomorrow.

Flipped it on, and it worked fine. The 'dot' isn't all that round, more oval or oblong than anything, but hey, its $50! Seems to be made fairly decent, and will work find on a plinker. I guess I found out the hard way that the standard mount for this will not work on an AR very well with stock height sights, or even with flip up sights. The factory mount is way to low. The AR sights are out of the PA m3 window, ie above it. It will probably be fine on a 10-22 or a M&P15-22 if you can get your head down. It would be perfect on a dust cover mounted rail on an AK!

Top Bottom