• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I got an email from FedEx around 3pm today that they had taken control of the package and should be delivered on Fri.
    Thanks American Reloading, for keeping me up to date with me with this order.
    That few thousand a year will be spent elsewhere.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I've used the Genix SRP's with no issues for my plinking rounds in my AR's. I've got a few thousand and bought them at prices that averaged $.07/primer. Have not had any problems reloading the rounds on a Dillon 550. One thing is careful case cleaning and preparation. Cleaning primer pockets and making sure there are no military primer crimps in the brass are important considerations. :ar15:

574mag

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Osceola IN
    I’m currently looking for LPP, magnum or otherwise. Can’t seem to track any down. Well, that I would pay for. Not interested in 130 a 1000 plus shipping.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

$50 for 1000
    Orders over $150 ship free.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    F'ing Sportsman's warehouse:xmad: Their website shows CCI #400 SRP's in-stock in Browsburg but if you go there they don't have them. The clerk I spoke with said they show in-stock but nobody can find them in the store. My bet is that someone (an employee) absconded with them.

All they have are the Federal Gold Match grade SRP's @ $117/1k (including tax).
    And I thought I could save the shipping/hazmat premiums by buying local, dummy=me.

BackFromDC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville
    F'ing Sportsman's warehouse:xmad: Their website shows CCI #400 SRP's in-stock in Browsburg but if you go there they don't have them. The clerk I spoke with said they show in-stock but nobody can find them in the store. My bet is that someone (an employee) absconded with them.

All they have are the Federal Gold Match grade SRP's @ $117/1k (including tax).
    And I thought I could save the shipping/hazmat premiums by buying local, dummy=me.
    it's actually more like Sportsman's Warehouse has a contractor that handles their online presence...I made a complaint several times to SW's actual management team that they should just cut this online retailer contract because it's really hurting their business as one of their largest public facing options :wallbash:

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I did the exact same thing at SW looking for LRP. A nice clerk looked all over for me and we concluded it wasn’t actually in the store.
    Same thing happened to me. I have stopped relying on their in stock statuses on the website.

Also, don't ever use the web to buy something and pick up in store. I tried it once and it was a nightmare. Never got the "ready to pick up" email. Went in a couple days later and they didn't know what was up. Wouldn't let me take the items they had on the shelf. Had to cancel through the website and wait for a credit.

Jarvitron

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2023
    Indianapolis
    Same thing happened to me. I have stopped relying on their in stock statuses on the website.

Also, don't ever use the web to buy something and pick up in store. I tried it once and it was a nightmare. Never got the "ready to pick up" email. Went in a couple days later and they didn't know what was up. Wouldn't let me take the items they had on the shelf. Had to cancel through the website and wait for a credit.
    SW kept me waiting around for two hours "looking for" a gun I was waiting to pick up (the wait in oregon at the time was >1day for a 4473) only to find out that they were trying to submit a second 4473 which wouldn't allow them to enter that serial number (it had already been sold to me) causing the ATF to call them up and ask what was going on.

Top Bottom