• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    I’m currently looking for LPP, magnum or otherwise. Can’t seem to track any down. Well, that I would pay for. Not interested in 130 a 1000 plus shipping.
    Last guy. Show there was every type of primers EXCEPT LPP, one of the vendors told me he has to pay approx 120 per 1K, and after a small profit No one will buy at that price point.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I’m currently looking for LPP, magnum or otherwise. Can’t seem to track any down. Well, that I would pay for. Not interested in 130 a 1000 plus shipping.
    You and everyone else is looking for LPP. Once in a blue moon they mysteriously appear here and there. Prices are through the roof. Thanking Biden is at the top of the list, then consolidation in the industry, then the wars all over the place.
    It is what it is, unfortunately. :ugh:

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Has anyone heard of locked and loaded? I have bought from them several times. Really stocked up here lately. $64.99 for LPP right now. I have not seen them out of stock in months. The package them 10 times better than Midway. I will never buy primers from Midway again. I am having trouble finding LRPs

canebreaker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Horn Lake
    I saw an ad on marketplace yesterday. Tool section, everything you'll need to get your shop in A1 condition. Looked this morning, ad is gone. The photo was bullets. I got the address and went. CCI primers in the red package $20 per carton. Every size primer, cartons I looked at had a $9.95 sticker on them. 1 lb bottles of powder $20. Box of 500 bullets $20, lead and jacketed. I made a run on the ATM machine and got a good bit.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Picked up some cci #41 at gun show today. $70 per 1k. Hate to say it but that's a great deal in today's times

The show had what could be called "decent" prices for the times on primers overall when factoring in shipping and hazmat buying online.

BackFromDC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville
    Went to Richmond Virginia to visit some wife’s family. Went to a gun store called green top. Nice place and they had large pistol for 94.00. Grabbed a thousand.
    When I lived outside DC on the Virginia side I use to exclusively shop at Green Top. I know people who drive from the Shenandoahs because the price differential was worth it.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Primers I'm good with right now. I have a nice stockpile however trying to find some RWS number 11 musket caps is like trying to find an honest politician
    Is this what your looking for? No idea on company or shipping but shows plenty available

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Is this what your looking for? No idea on company or shipping but shows plenty available

Have you bought from them before? If not, I'm thinking scam, based on the below pricing

1708314599340.png

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana

I just reread my post and realized that I posted it in haste no actually what I'm looking for are the four wing musket caps.

1000006030.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Graf & Sons show Four Wing percussion caps but only available in the 5000 lot for ~$776 and I imagine hazmat and shipping on top of that. There are listings for smaller quantities but they show out of stock

574mag

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Osceola IN
    First time I’ve been to green top. But I will say they had a good selection of most everything. Reloading, ammo, long guns and handguns. If anyone is going to the Richmond area, I’d have to give them a thumbs up.

Top Bottom