• ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

$50 for 1000
    Buy over $150 and you get free shipping.

For fun I put 1000 bricks into the cart it was going to let be buy them all lol.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    We have at least one type of 4-wing musket caps at the store, but not RWS. I can't remember how much they are, we don't sell them often.
    If there's any chance of shooting a picture of those that would be great. I just saw that you guys are up around kokomo. Why is everybody so far away from me when I'm interested in something on this board LOL

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    If there's any chance of shooting a picture of those that would be great. I just saw that you guys are up around kokomo. Why is everybody so far away from me when I'm interested in something on this board LOL
    Brian's does the shows all over the state & great to deal with, if there is a show near you call the store. They may work something out to bring it to the show with your name on it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I just reread my post and realized that I posted it in haste no actually what I'm looking for are the four wing musket caps.

View attachment 334006
    If you make it to Dillsboro go to Route 262 gun shop. He usually has them and usually has a decent amount of muzzle loader items. Probably because he gets the friendship shoot business.

If it's a good drive for you call before coming.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County

Kevin will be in Evansville this weekend, but that's still going to be a drive from where you are at. I used to promote gun shows in Shepherdsville Kentucky, but that was a long time ago. We don't have anything in that area currently.

This is the brand they are. I'll try to remember to look up the price when I'm at the store. musketcaps.jpg

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Kevin will be in Evansville this weekend, but that's still going to be a drive from where you are at. I used to promote gun shows in Shepherdsville Kentucky, but that was a long time ago. We don't have anything in that area currently.

This is the brand they are. I'll try to remember to look up the price when I'm at the store.
    Those are good musket caps. Those are the ones you use when you can't find RWS. The CCI reenactor ones suck when it comes to launching actual projectiles. They're okay if you're firing blank charges but I like tossing out 500 grain Minie balls out of my 1863 Springfield.

Thanks for responding and posting the picture. That's a pretty good price for a hundred of those. If I ever make it up toward Lebanon to Fall Creek sutlery, I just might have to make the drive over and visit you guys.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    FYI, at Normausa.com what I have experienced.

Set up an account, put something in my cart.
    day 1, they send a reminder there is something in my cart
    day 2, they send a reminder with a 5% off code good for 3 days.

This has happened a couple of times over the past several months. I have noticed it over the past year with multiple online retailers, not just gun stuff.

Midwestjimbo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Highland
    Nic to see primers in stock again. Cabelas in Hammond had spp, srp, and magnum primers earlier this week $8.99 a sleeve. I don’t have the “liquidity “ to buy bricks. :(

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Unbelievably, primers are popping up from under the rocks. I was at Academy Sports the other day and saw SPP and SRP on the shelves. I’ve also bought from Norma and they shipped the product incredibly quickly.
    Now, if we can only find LRP? :tinfoil:

BackFromDC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville

$50 for 1000
    Buy over $150 and you get free shipping.

For fun I put 1000 bricks into the cart it was going to let be buy them all lol.
    Just test fired some of these I ordered a while ago, seated well and went bang for my 147gr 9mm loads. However I did just scrunch one just now :ugh:

1708924233888.png

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    Got my order of Argentine primers yesterday from Norma (fast), loaded up 500 & took a box to the range today. Apples to Apples vs Fiocchi spp's, fps average went up a few & no light strikes.

Ran as good as Fiocchi & S&B in my Dillon RF-100 (all take a little tinkering & holding my mouth just right). No inverted, crunched or sideways primers in my Xl-650 in 500 rounds loaded last night.

They did seem to noticably seat deeper than others, didn't measure but they did feel deeper when chamber checking.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom