Project Veritas shares terrifying video (A must watch if you care about the US)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Wonder why a lot of bernie's campaign workers immediately locked their twitter accounts....

Including...
    Iowa Political Director Oliver Hidalgo-Wollheben
    Rural Political Coordinator Chris Neubert
    Iowa Political Coordinator Victoria Moon
    Iowa Political Coordinator Abshir Omar
    Iowa Regional Field Director Derek Menges
    Regional Field Director Spencer Reed
    Regional Field Director Vicente Cortez
    Regional Field Director Jessica L. Burbank
    and Communications Director Roger Ouellette

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Jurek
    “I’m an anarcho-communist…I’m as far left as you can possibly get. There’s a lot of ‘me’s’ in the Bernie campaign.”

“There’s some [Antifa] here, a lot of them are probably on the Bernie campaign, but there is a DSA chapter here so like some of the DSA folks would probably, we’ve been looking for an action to like participate in…in regards to immigration and ICE, we’ve been looking for something to pop off so we can ****ing pop right back off,”
    he added.

Jurek also explains that anyone who gets in the way of the far-left’s overthrow of the country will be systematically killed.

“We don’t ****ing want to have to like eliminate people, right?”
    Jurek said.

“Like you can give them a choice, like hey, you can join the revolution, you can not be a bootlicker, you could sit idly by and allow it to happen, but if you’re going to take up arms against the revolution, then you should expect a violent response.”

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I think this is more of "we got a live one," rather than an genuine exposing of Sanders' true intentions. I think it goes without saying that there are plenty of loons that support "pick your politician."

As more news about Sanders staffers is being released, his staff are protecting their Twitter accounts.

EOVxo6_XkAEYlBk

Just a gaggle of loons... Seems like a pattern but what do I know.

Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    As expected... a second Bernie staffer comes forward with his plans for America. How many more do we need before the "just one" crowd gets tired of saying that?

[video=youtube;ImH8AjZrEcY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=ImH8AjZrEcY&feature=emb_lo go[/video]

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Rick, it is so far from even the looniest leftists most folks know, it is not understandable to them. For most of 30 years I have shared the outlandish proposals of the far left, but most think it will never happen here. Well folks, it did incrementally, what was looney in 1995 in Seattle is law in Bloomington.

The average person has no idea how to process this kind of thinking...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As expected... a second Bernie staffer comes forward with his plans for America. How many more do we need before the "just one" crowd gets tired of saying that?

[video=youtube;ImH8AjZrEcY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=ImH8AjZrEcY&feature=emb_lo go[/video]

Maybe I'm mis-understanding what you mean. Are you saying that Bernie supporters/staffers, that say such things, are typical? Or do you think they atypical, and thus when they make those kinds of statements, it's newsworthy?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

If ever there would be a good time to have a time machine it would be now, to send these people heaping praise on the gulags to spend a few years in the actual gulags. Perhaps when they've been reduced to skin and bone and see their "comrades" dying of starvation in front of them, and being put into forced labor, then maybe, just maybe, they might rethink their position.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Maybe I'm mis-understanding what you mean. Are you saying that Bernie supporters/staffers, that say such things, are typical? Or do you think they atypical, and thus when they make those kinds of statements, it's newsworthy?

The usual leftist MO is to claim crazy outlier then incrementally move to that or similar position...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The usual leftist MO is to claim crazy outlier then incrementally move to that or similar position...

So you thing the left, generally, is trending towards seeking to imprison conservatives in Gulags and guillotine them periodically? You're being hyperbolic, right? Ok.

Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    So you thing the left, generally, is trending towards seeking to imprison conservatives in Gulags and guillotine them periodically? You're being hyperbolic, right? Ok.

The extremism of their statements and demands is accelerating. Only recently they started agitating to repeal the First Amendment's right to free speech; that is now in peril, and restricted where it still exists. Now they're upping the ante to say that the right to vote must also be limited -- and preserved only for the right people, who vote the "right way." From there it is only a step to the gulags.

The last opinion they pushed -- which the "reasonable" fake conservatives told me wasn't anything to worry about -- was the idea that a man could wake up one day and declare himself a woman, and that I would be under legal compulsion to agree with his delusion. And now that's a fact of daily life.

These are not just hot takes. These are previews of coming attractions if the progressives/Dems continue to get their way.

Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County

Yes. They are typical. These are paid workers, in positions of some authority, feeling the ability to speak freely, and Bernie's campaign is attracting them. Why is this?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I cannot tell you how far they actually will go, just that time has shown the fringe left positions of years ago are common today. With so called hate speech laws people are being imprisoned for wrong thought/speak now...

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I miss the days of integrity. This bernie pile is running for the leadership of the greatest nation in the world.
    When the first staffer said that, bernie should have bought time on national television and apologized to the nation.
    When the second staffer said that, bernie should have bought more time, apologized again and dropped out of the race immediately.

Instead we get...

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Here's the thing. We saw yesterday, an assembly of ~ 22,000 (give or take) armed individuals, certainly mostly of a conservative bent, and it was peaceful. Nobody was calling for the violent overthrow of government. Absolutely nobody was calling for the gallows, or guillotines for those that didn't agree with them.

Yet here we have people that are members of Bernie's supporters/staff calling for gulags, re-education camps, and executions for those that disagree with them. And Trump supporters are the "Nazis"? Anyone with two brain cells to rub together should be concerned, and see where the real threat is coming from.

Can someone please tell me again how Trump supporters are the intolerant ones?

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    "Gulags weren't so terrible. They had a living wage (subsistance diet?) and conjugal visits (by who, prison guards?)" Like lenin, bernie needs lots of useful idiots to lift him to power. If this kind of willful stupidity wasn't becoming common, it would be laughable

Top Bottom