:):

Used Cars!

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Nah, I was drinking at the time and feeling pretty chill. My angry days are tucked away in my past. They were lashing out so I treated him like his therapist would. Haha

As far as doing business with Pacific Tool And Gauge? No way, never again, at least not directly. I'd rather eye my headspace than use one of their gauges! (kidding). Hopefully they change their ways before it's too late.

I read you post about Pacific Tool and Gauge two weeks ago and it jogged my memory that I had a set of 300 BO go/no go gauges on order from them. I posted that I was going to contact them the next day. Well I forgot to do it. Guess what arrived in my mailbox today? Yep the gauges. I didn’t look the order Date up but I’m sure it has been at least two months but less than three. I haven’t built the upper yet so no worries, I’m just glad they came.

DMTJAGER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2020
    WHITING
    toohigh.jpg

Only a few will get this...

:):

"Marshal Lucky here at NEW DEAL USED CARS, where we blow the living S**t out of all overpriced cars, did you here what I said NEW DEAL USED CARS,
    Did you hear what I said?
    "I have heard you with unmistakable clarity"
    Fallowed shortly there after by "I'll teach you to wreck my cars you S@B"

Can not tell you how many times I watched that movie and laughed till it hurt.
    I can quote endless one liners from that film.

OH and BTW seen brass cased Speer lawman 9mm for .70c a round (1k for $699) and 223 (1k for $900) for .90c a round all on line.

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    So last night Ammoseek showed Cabelas had Federal American Eagle 5.56 green tip for $8.99/box of 20, or $.45/rd before tax ($9.62, .48/rd after tax here in Indiana).

Sold out online quickly but the Hammond Cabelas website shows it in stock. I didn't check the Portage Bass Pro, might be there too.

Ghostface

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2017
    Grant Co
    The only things that I buy from them are boots, gloves and things like that and that’s been in very limited numbers. I try not to give a company money that will take advantage of people. I get supply and demand but there is a thing called price gouging, them and CTD do that quite often.

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    I'm a new member to SG and I've had nothing but good experiences. I've ordered at the early part and throughout this Pandemic/Social Unrest/Ammo Shortage. Anything I've ordered that was listed as IN STOCK shipped within 48 hours. I've rolled the dice and order a few things that were BACK ORDERED, and those orders have been pushed back, but I knew what I was getting into. Through all this I've been able to stock up on 22lr, and grab some 5.56 and 9mm before the prices got too crazy. I was even able to help some co-workers get some defensive 9mm.

beer leaguer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 19, 2020
    US
    I ordered ammo from SG last week and it's on its way now with a tracking number. Same with target sports. Fingers crossed on an order from optics planet.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    More hate from Optics Planet (in case anyone was in doubt)

Just getting started into reloading and recently purchased a Breech lock challenger kit from Optics planet about a month ago . Well I opened the box up and discovered that I was missing the blister pack of hardware and primer arms ,case prep tools were missing . So I sent optics planet an email yesterday and I also sent Lee an email explaining the situation last night . This morning I received a reply back from Lee . A woman named Donna asked me to send her a picture of everything that was in the box .An hour later I received an email / invoice confirming all of the parts I was missing were being shipped out today at no cost . About an hour ago I received an email from optics saying that because of covid -19 they were backed up and someone would get back to me within 2-3 wks . To say I was impressed with Lee’s customer service would be an understatement . As far as optics I’m stil waiting .
    TO the above... "wish in one hand and :poop: in the other and see which one fills up first."

And...

Cant find it now, but basically FBer found a Roof Top Tent on Optics Planet that was "in stock" while the manufacturer showed zero stock. So he ordered it. Delivery date came and went. OP at first said they are waiting on the MFR to ship soon. Dude called the MFR and they said they couldnt possibly ship any tents out until mid to late November because they havent arrived on the container ship yet. But even with that info, OP insists that the order is in fulfillment so they cant cancel because the tent is probably already on the way to the guy. (yet they couldnt provide a tracking number to back it up) Even with the manufacturer saying there is no product to ship, and they havent shipped any out in weeks, OP refuses to cancel the order. Last post was that he was disputing the charge since they wouldnt refund him.

linuxhack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2020
    Clarksville
    Just another sportsman's guide data point.

250 rounds of Brown Bear 9mm (41cpr shipped)
    ordered 10/15 - delivered 10/19

Planet Optics on the other hand... in stock when ordered, currently delivery estimate December

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just another sportsman's guide data point.

250 rounds of Brown Bear 9mm (41cpr shipped)
    ordered 10/15 - delivered 10/19

Planet Optics on the other hand... "in stock" when ordered, currently delivery estimate December

FIFY. They are famous for listing things they dont really have in stock.

Kelvin995

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2020
    West Lafayette
    Yup, had this happen to me. I ordered a bunch of 9mm Wolf before everything went nuts. It was placed on backorder, with the date constantly slipping... then magically my order was cancelled despite me telling them I wanted to keep it. I guess they decided that an existing order at $160 per 1k wasn't as good as selling it for $500 per 1k or whatever they are charging.

I will never do business with them again, and really no one else should either. I have no problem with a company changing pricing as demand spikes, but if you aren't going to honor existing orders (especially when you charge for your club membership for the privilege of doing so for free shipping), then you are nothing better than an internet scam site.

Exactly the same here, I ordered those wolf 9mm back in march, then I just keep waiting, then they canceled my order in June with zero notice at all.

Top Bottom