• Do you carry or not, if yes how?

• Total voters

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I dont know if anyone ever did a poll about this, I guess it has already done but I didnt find it ...

I have some quick questions about carrying and not carrying.

Tell us if you carry (OC or CC), if you own a gun but dont carry and if you plan on carrying in the future.

To your keyboards ... :rockwoot:

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    You should probably check out the Carry Issues section of the this forum.

Agreed. There are numerous topics on the forum about everything from carry methods to holsters to ammo. The responses to this should be interesting though - subscribing to this to see how folks chime in.

I carry concealed 98% of the time - absolutely nothing against open carry it's just my personal preference to go concealed.

:popcorn:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    How about the, the only right way to carry is the way I carry and besides that, I am not so sure anyone else should be allowed to carry but me anyway, option...

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I CC, but I print like a brick. I have OC'd without a hitch. I prefer OC. Anyone who knew anything could spot my carry. 6ft, 175 and a G22 OWB in a fobus. I guess I OCC lol.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    How about the, the only right way to carry is the way I carry and besides that, I am not so sure anyone else should be allowed to carry but me anyway, option...

Well everybody should post here the questions that they want to see for a next poll.Up to 10 questions if im right.

I was wondering how many CC vs OC but also how many dont carry at all.
    I should have add "OC AND CC" and "other" ...

All ideas welcome!

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    See Carry forum?

I will still answer though, just look harder next time. I carry a bit of both ways. I generally prefer OC, but I CC a lot because of my fiance's mom. If she was fine with it, I would probably be 100% OC. When I conceal its usually IWB. Normally at my 330-4 position, sometimes cross draw at the 1030ish position. Actually, either of those spots are my preferred regardless of carry method. Oh, and shoulder holster some. Not so much anymore, since I dont carry the gun the holster is custom made for much, and I dont want to stretch the holster using one of my others.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I usually conceal carry but on a few occasions I'll open carry. Usually in the summer while on my way to my firing range. Other times in the summer I may be seen with a pistol on my belt openly. But 99% of the time its concealed.

Top Bottom