• Do you carry or not, if yes how?

• Total voters

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Old age & treachery will overcome youth and skill!

I carry concealed at least 90% of the time. Being a toothless old fart I doubt if I could deter or intimidate a thug even with a 105 howitzer on my hip! Since speed and agility are a distant memory the only tools remaining are treachery and the element of surprise. :D

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I CC black powder revolvers 60% of the time. I only OC them (yes, I carry 2, one on each hip) when I'm wearin my spurs, which is 40% of the time. And I carry them UNLOADED, for safetys sake.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Wow, the results so far are way more lopsided than I would've ever expected.
    This is only a guess, but it may well be that there are more open carry people on INGO than the rest of the populace. This then leads me to believe the actual ratio between OC and CC is even more pronounced. I see far more people printing their CC weapon than I see OC.

earlykyler2012

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Grant County
    I voted open carry(not really open when I'm wearing my coat though) because thats how I carried yesterday. I've only had an OWB holster for a few days now. I prefer CC.

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    I CC 100% of the time, unless I'm part of the "Gang of armed men who stormed the City Market", then I OC, much to the chagrin of Metro PD and Officer Highsmith.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    OC most of the time. CC usually when I know I'm going to be in a crowed shoulder to should area or there's going to be a large number of young kids around.

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo
    I cc because I dont want to draw attention to myself. I am not doing it to impress anyone, I am doing it for my safety.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I open carry on my belt at the 330 position. Unless I wear a coat at which point becomes CC. I very seldom wear a coat though, I leave a coat in my car. I do intentionally CC for situations where I wear a suit basically weddings and funerals, at those functions I wear a shoulder holster, but I do print pretty bad.

Top Bottom