• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Better one yet. What if you weren't breaking the law and in the position of the courageous yet naive purse woman?:popcorn:
    Well, if it was my Mom he would have been maced, kicked like a dog and called names. Maybe pistol whipped with a .38. For sure kicked like a dog after the mace makeover. I am not sure she could assassinate a person from behind. That is a hard choice for people to make.

That reminds me, she needs a replacement for the one she used last January. Of course one is none and she has more than one.

A purse is a wonderful gear bag. As you said, naive. My Mom use to beat us with her purse, what a waste of time that was.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    If that woman had used MY mom's purse, that guy would have been knocked out cold on the spot.
    I think my mom carries cinder blocks in there ...but I've never been brave enough to look for myself.
    NEVER touch mom's purse!!! Danger, Will Robinson!! Danger!

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    I head an interview (XM) on Fox news yesterday afternoon with the security guard that put the guy down.
    He actually found out what was going on and went out to his car to don his vest. It all ended well but the extra time could have been fatal for some.
    He did say he came through a door and quickly shot the man 3 times, center of mass. When he approached the man on the floor, still alive, the perp put the gun to a temple and did himself in.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    The woman with the purse had more courage than all the other people in that room combined.

They should all be ashamed of themselves for refusing to step up and help her.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I'm glad the gunman shot himself, I really am. One less piece of trash on the street or in prison. If only more criminals were courteous enough to kill themselves.

Coydog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2010
    Fort Greenwood
    I laughed out loud when the brave purse lady hit the his arm instead of his head. Maybe she thought she could disarm him. It probably wouldn't have made any difference if she had because the board members were glued to their seats.

Purse lady was brave but she didn't want to hurt the guy. The distraught gunman didn't want to hurt anyone either. He wanted to dominate and humiliate the board. He missed on purpose. A chimp could hit a stationary non threatening target at that range.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    The distraught gunman didn't want to hurt anyone either. He wanted to dominate and humiliate the board. He missed on purpose. A chimp could hit a stationary non threatening target at that range.

Still disagree. Nothing about his actions or gun handling before or during the event lead me to believe that he was a good enough shot to "miss" on purpose.

Nerves, adrenaline, and poor gun handling all contributed to his errant shots.

Coydog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2010
    Fort Greenwood
    Doesn't make any difference, but in your heart you know I'm right. Only psychos and sociopaths want to hurt people. Soldiers often won't fire their weapons when they should. This guy was angry and distraught and posed a dangerous menace to society and needed to be taken out.

He was calm enough to tag the wall and give a little speech and not over react to the lady who tried to interfere with him. He was not a Barney Fife shaking in his boots and unable to shoot.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So, if one of us were in this situation, calmly sitting off to the side observing (possibly breaking the law ourselves). He raises the pistol at the board member only to hit the floor via well placed .45 ACP discharged out of your deep cover. While this is illegal itself, what would be the ramification of saving lives from a clear and daranged lunitic?

First some assumptions to answer your question.
    1 location we are talking about is Indiana
    2 location the board meeting took place is inside a public indiana school (ie. gun free zone)

Yes that is NOT where the video takes place but I answer your question relavent to IN law since we are on INGO.

Based on those parameteres you would be technically committing a felony since you have brought a firearm onto a public school without meeting any of the exemptions (ie. not an LEO, don't have approval from the board, etc..) So the local DA can press charges on you.

The $64 million question is assumming you stopped the BG from killing anyone with your gun would the DA press charges on you? :dunno: Probably not but you never know. It's a very clear case that you did violate the law (no matter what the outcome) a jury however would probably toss the case since you saved people (good outweights the bad).

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    This guy was epic fail. All the news stories are epic fail boring. The stupid woman swinging her purse was extremely stupid in provoking the situation even more. All the coverage on this thing is fail. Maybe this is a damn good reason to carry a firearm/ allow carry on campus. 3 armed people in that meeting could have stopped this very quickly but, hey w/e Idc I carry where I carry and I can understand the gunmen to an extent. My wife is a teacher and to see these school board members making 6 digits firing people who are barely making a living is disgusting.

You can understand him to an extent?

And wow, schoolteachers live in fear of being fired.

Top Bottom