• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I'm turning into a damned hippie ! Or I'm just getting old .

I'm drinking V8 and vegan super greens shakes , Help !

If I'm ever seen wearing skinny jeans and drinking coffee , for the love of everything holy , shoot me immediately for surely the zombie outbreak has begun !

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I'm turning into a damned hippie ! Or I'm just getting old .

I'm drinking V8 and vegan super greens shakes , Help !

If I'm ever seen wearing skinny jeans and drinking coffee , for the love of everything holy , shoot me immediately for surely the zombie outbreak has begun !

[video=youtube;G93Xshs8bF4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G93Xshs8bF4[/video]

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Steak-Chart.jpg

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    yI0VSlq.jpg

So I was shooting my brand new CZ Tactical Sport Orange (the 5 year warranty is very important to me because I will for sure shoot this pistol to death before I trade it in after less than a month of ownership.

It was slightly more expensive than I would have liked but I blame the CZ thread, so I sold several of my other pistols I aquired recently to fund this purchase as I am after all nothing but a poor poor chemist with Toyota Corolla level tastes.

I think it shot very well at 25 yards for me during the first range session, it's extreme weight had literally everything to do with it as the TSO weights a whopping 48oz !!!!!! Still not sure about how I feel about it since it only has a safety being Single Action Only that 14oz triggerpull is kind of light for a novice like myself.

I will post another thread and more pictures later comparing shoting my TSO and my Officer Sized 1911 that I carry regularly so I can help INGO really determine which pistol is the more accurate and better of the two.

Top Bottom