• Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    yI0VSlq.jpg

So I was shooting my brand new CZ Tactical Sport Orange (the 5 year warranty is very important to me because I will for sure shoot this pistol to death before I trade it in after less than a month of ownership.

It was slightly more expensive than I would have liked but I blame the CZ thread, so I sold several of my other pistols I aquired recently to fund this purchase as I am after all nothing but a poor poor chemist with Toyota Corolla level tastes.

I think it shot very well at 25 yards for me during the first range session, it's extreme weight had literally everything to do with it as the TSO weights a whopping 48oz !!!!!! Still not sure about how I feel about it since it only has a safety being Single Action Only that 14oz triggerpull is kind of light for a novice like myself.

I will post another thread and more pictures later comparing shoting my TSO and my Officer Sized 1911 that I carry regularly so I can help INGO really determine which pistol is the more accurate and better of the two.

Can't post now, need to go weigh all of my guns.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    yI0VSlq.jpg

So I was shooting my brand new CZ Tactical Sport Orange (the 5 year warranty is very important to me because I will for sure shoot this pistol to death before I trade it in after less than a month of ownership.

It was slightly more expensive than I would have liked but I blame the CZ thread, so I sold several of my other pistols I aquired recently to fund this purchase as I am after all nothing but a poor poor chemist with Toyota Corolla level tastes.

I think it shot very well at 25 yards for me during the first range session, it's extreme weight had literally everything to do with it as the TSO weights a whopping 48oz !!!!!! Still not sure about how I feel about it since it only has a safety being Single Action Only that 14oz triggerpull is kind of light for a novice like myself.

I will post another thread and more pictures later comparing shoting my TSO and my Officer Sized 1911 that I carry regularly so I can help INGO really determine which pistol is the more accurate and better of the two.

Do you shoot better with the gun fully loaded, partially loaded, or with just one in the chamber? Bullet weight can make a big difference! Better yet, can you buy the next gun on my wish list? In a few months I will give you 1/2 (because we all know once the sales clerk hands you your receipt that is all its worth) of what it goes for on sale.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield

Is that 9mm really a man's caliber??? I'd sell it if I were you and buy a .40 S&W or another .45 ACP. Wuss!!!! :rockwoot:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Took me a second...then I spit my coffee all over my keyboard!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Can't post now, need to go weigh all of my guns.

Didn't you know that the weight of your handguns has a direct correlation to how well they shoot !?!???!? The actual skill of he shooter has nothing to do with it.

Do you shoot better with the gun fully loaded, partially loaded, or with just one in the chamber? Bullet weight can make a big difference! Better yet, can you buy the next gun on my wish list? In a few months I will give you 1/2 (because we all know once the sales clerk hands you your receipt that is all its worth) of what it goes for on sale.

That's why you buy used and cheap and then re-sell after a nice long Ingo thread

Is that 9mm really a man's caliber??? I'd sell it if I were you and buy a .40 S&W or another .45 ACP. Wuss!!!! :rockwoot:

I refuse to bend to USPSA's stupid power factor rules!!!!!!!! Gonna shoot nothing but A's :shoot:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I don't like "plastic" pistols that's why I only own steel revolvers and pistols. I mean like S&W revolvers, CZ's, Colts and Sigs. I also can't stand that Nike hired that disrespectful, liberal Kapernick to lead their advertising. I for one will never buy Nike anything as a result. This just popped into my head. Ouch!

Last edited:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    yI0VSlq.jpg

1. Well done. :rofl:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I'd like to see somebody bring back the Model 1909 Colt.
    Was raised by cowboys but I like a double action.

Deuce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I get the same warm fuzzy feeling qhen I have my .44 mag Virginian Dragoon on the hip and my Marlin lever action 30/30 on the shoulder...but that feeling might just come from the fact that when I'm wearing those babies, I'm constantly thinkin about the kickass dinner that's about to be on the table. :)

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

I wanna be an Airborne Ranger, I wanna lead a life of danger
    Blood, guts, danger, Ranger .....

I just like singing that little verse of a marching song. This thread seemed like a good place to do it !
    ;)

chadm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 30, 2016
    West side of Indy
    Oh man. This is hilarious.

I agree with most of it. HiPoint? Please tell me that was autocorrected from HiPower?

I just wanted to state that I absolutely love pistols.
    1. I love to shoot them.
    2. sleep with them.
    3. clean them.
    4. not clean them.
    5. listen to them age.
    6. watch them mature.
    7. feel them recoil.
    8. align their sights.
    9. squeeze their triggers.
    10. and feed them.

I may think of more later. I'd love to hear your thoughts too, although I'm just saying that. I dont really care what you think.;)
    I love the feeling I get with a tactical .22 in my dropleg holster strapped tight on my thigh. 6 extended mags on the other leg. Ready for any rabid squirrel that may get out of line.

Eh now that I'm thinking about it u may need to replace the .22 with a 9mm. Or maybe I'll just buy and wear every caliber on me. Always ready.

One day I was walking down the sidewalk and I saw a cheeto laying on the ground and it was covered in ants. I saw hundreds of them carrying pieces away and for a split second I thought about eating that cheeto.

Glocks. Who likes glocks? Is anyone a glock lover here? I like glocks although ive heard they arent as reliable as a high point. Maybe its the weight of the high point that makes it such a great gun. I'd buy one just for the no questions asked lifetime warranty. Any company that gives that good of a warranty must make a quality gun.

I just saw a shaggy dog. I bet he likes squirrels.
    What do you use for a squirrel gun? I use whatever my quick reflexes pulls out fastest. I may sell 1 of them though and buy 2 more to replace it as long as I can get it for exactly 1/3 of retail and a box of ammo. I have to make sure i have something to fall back on one day when I'm in my fishing years and have to patch my boat.
    I think it's raining. We will continue this conversation later. Dont worry about finding this thread, I'll start a new one so you will see it and hear me.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    or right handed and left eye dominate...

When I shoot left handed I just need to turn my head enough for my nose to block my right eye and the left takes over. Shooting with a single action revolver in both hands at targets directly in front of me presents a sighting challenge.

Top Bottom