• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    My last visit to Red Robin (and I do mean my LAST visit) it took 45 minutes to get a mediocre burger. This was about 2:00 in the afternoon and there were about 15 people dining.
    The waitress apologized several times but never explained what caused the delay (and didn't even discount the bill).

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    They had a bet in the kitchen that if they burnt it bad enough you wouldn't even notice the finger nails...

:puke:

I don't want to know what they put in half my food. Ignorance is bliss sometimes. Especially working in the city a lot, and rarely in the same place. The food is good, but the locations are questionable.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    HOT range means loud noises! if they cant figure this out to effn bad!! Not my problem.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    My last visit to Red Robin (and I do mean my LAST visit) it took 45 minutes to get a mediocre burger. This was about 2:00 in the afternoon and there were about 15 people dining.
    The waitress apologized several times but never explained what caused the delay (and didn't even discount the bill).

Last time I went to the one on Michigan Rd, we sat and waited for a waiter/waitress for ten minutes, I got up and walked out. Less than 20 peeps in the restaurant. I’ll take my money somewhere else.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    your mistake was going to red robin in tge 1st place.
    overpriced burger king style burgers.
    they cook them in a convery belt like bk.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    The rules are posted clearly in gigantic font on the road into my range. I mind my own business, follow the rules, and shoot how I want to shoot.

If someone calls a cease fire, I stop firing, if someone wants me to spot their shots, I spot for them. I'm careful about what calibers I shoot at the steel targets to make sure I don't risk harming them.
    If someone doesn't care about their eyes or hearing, that's really not my problem, they were already deaf and blind when they arrived to have missed the notices and are eligible to be kicked out of the facility for failing to follow the rules.*

What bothers me, and also keeps me from going more often than I'd like is people with complete and total disregard for safety, who were too illiterate to read the rules on the road into the range, and the rules you have to agree to, to become a member.

The time before last that I went to the range, a rather clueless fudd was playing with his remington slug gun on the 100 yard range. I pretty much stopped shooting and kept an eye on him simply because his body language made clear he didn't know what he was doing and was also not a person who would accept helpful advice. I didn't want to be on the receiving end of an "oops."*
    Well after he shoots a group about the size of a car on a gigantic cardboard box at 25 yards, he gets up and starts monkeying with his scope, with his finger on the trigger. Violating every rule the range has in the process. I made sure to work my way back well behind the line as I knew what was coming next. Then "BOOM!," there's exactly what I was expecting.

He immediately throws all of his stuff in his bag and jogs off to his car, leaving the range and I was finally able to return to sighting in my new scope.*

It's a great range that tries to filter these kind of people out as best as possible, but they still slip through the cracks.

This one is DYING for a troll thread.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    One of the many reasons I like the Farmland Conservation Club is that, most of the time, it's not very peopley.
    When it is, 99% of the time folks are very polite. It just takes a moment to remind someone to put on ears, and I confess I've been on both ends. I appreciate the wake up call. I sort of figure if my S.A. sucks so badly at such an unfortunate place and time, then a polite reminder from my fellow shooter to pull my head out of my backside is a real favor.
    If I'm on the giving end of said polite reminder, the I figure I'm not there to debate. Once is sufficient. If they choose not to listen, ok then. If they're not gonna listen, they wont need ears anyway.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I've had too many dumb people cover me with a muzzle and have nd's. I'm done and only shoot by myself. If someone is shooting I head back home.

If some bloke shows up while I'm shooting with no ear pro. Good luck to him. I also stay light and fast so I can bail if unexpected company shows.

Top Bottom