• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    @doggydaddy Really? That is interesting, well I'm just happy with my 223 for now but the sickness has started I want another AR. Like I said I'd like my next rifle to be long range. Atleast I will have time to get my aiming good from my target picture I really suck

Just an FYI, it would be much easier to follow along if you'd actually click on "reply with quote". This isn't twitter ;)

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Commas, sentence structure, and paragraphs first! Start with the easy stuff before you go getting all crazy with him!

C'mon. I was told he was a "kid" and we all know today's kids don't use any of that. They're, there and their are all the same aren't they?
    :popcorn:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    C'mon. I was told he was a "kid" and we all know today's kids don't use any of that. They're, there and their are all the same aren't they?
    :popcorn:

He was 25 when his mom took his gun away and that was 7 years ago. 32 is a kid? I mean to me it is but really?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Burt Gummer. I recommend meeting up with some INGOers to help you clean the guns.

A couple reasons.
    One. Easier to learn stuff from a person, than a video. Video is fine when you have no other choice, but you can't ask it questions, it can't check your work, and it can't catch your mistakes.
    Two. When people meet each other in person, it's a little different than meeting them online.

I've met INGOers from North Central Indy, Indy, and a few other places by going to INGO events.
    It's nice to know the person behind the keyboard. I'm hoping it was nice for them to met me.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Burt Gummer. I recommend meeting up with some INGOers to help you clean the guns.

A couple reasons.
    One. Easier to learn stuff from a person, than a video. Video is fine when you have no other choice, but you can't ask it questions, it can't check your work, and it can't catch your mistakes.
    Two. When people meet each other in person, it's a little different than meeting them online.

I've met INGOers from North Central Indy, Indy, and a few other places by going to INGO events.
    It's nice to know the person behind the keyboard. I'm hoping it was nice for them to met me.

Jury is still out.....:):

Works both ways yes

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Would like to mention in open forum that OP and I have exchanged some good PM's on the topics we have been discussing in this thread.
    For the most part he seems interested and willing to learn.

Baby steps.

Top Bottom