• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    So, how many of you brought ammo but forgot the gun at home?

My excuse was that I intended to just cut the grass at the range anyway.

Don't even think about laughing.......:D

A good friend forgot his ammo one time for a match. His wife, the retired Marine Colonel, brought his ammo out to him. Since she also brought me a sandwich, I did not laugh. Besides, she scares me. I think she likes me, thank goodness. I never want to be on her wrong side......

Last edited:

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    Yes sloughfoot, I've forgot the gun, the mags....you name it and I've forgotten it.
    For the most part I've gave up on the range bag deal. I use a pretty good size tool box that's getting to point that I almost need help getting it in the truck. My theory is if I put alot of stuff in one place I don't have to gather it up, and I'm more likely to have what I need. I can back the truck right up to bench.
    I'm also thinking about drilling my bench so I can bolt a vice to it. It wouldn't take but a couple of minutes to tighten a few bolts.

LarryHoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    I drive 45 mins. to the range so I always take at least 1 rifle and my pistol bag. It truthfully depends upon how lazy I feel and how much cleaning I'm willing to do following the day at the range. :twocents:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    So, how many of you brought ammo but forgot the gun at home?

There's nothing worse then showing up at a range after a long drive and realizing you forgot something. I've never forgotten everything, but there have been times when I loaded an AR one round at a time and more times than not what I forget is my little brass catcher for an AR. Everything else I'm pretty good about remembering.

Top Bottom