• ...and so much more!
  • KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    So what you are telling me is a taser is non lethal, then why is it ok with YOU to shoot someone pointing a taser at you?
    I’m going to go out on a limb here and guess you’ve never been in a fight, that could potentially be the end of your life. But yet, you are so judgemental like you do it every day. The proper way. I doubt it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I’m going to go out on a limb here and guess you’ve never been in a fight, that could potentially be the end of your life. But yet, you are so judgemental like you do it every day. The proper way. I doubt it.

I see a Taser as very lethal. How many of you fellas have been hit with any voltage say 120. How did it feel. Step that up as the delivery increases. Puts you down and yes it can kill you.

Now, that said a taser does not deliver the amperages of the above listed voltages but for crap sake have you ever been tazed. I have. Not by a LEO either. At a party. Idiot thought he was being funny. When my vision cleared and I was able to get up with some serious effort it took a while to shake that off. Try it sometime.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I see a Taser as very lethal. How many of you fellas have been hit with any voltage say 120. How did it feel. Step that up as the delivery increases. Puts you down and yes it can kill you.

Now, that said a taser does not deliver the amperages of the above listed voltages but for crap sake have you ever been tazed. I have. Not by a LEO either. At a party. Idiot thought he was being funny. When my vision cleared and I was able to get up with some serious effort it took a while to shake that off. Try it sometime.

I would love to have been a fly on the wall and got to see that.

I bet you jumped on your unicorn and rode into the sunset mad as hell after that.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

I would not want to be in that guy's shoes when you got up...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would love to have been a fly on the wall and got to see that.

I bet you jumped on your unicorn and rode into the sunset mad as hell after that.

What happened later will not be discussed. But it was epic. No Unicorns were harmed in any way.

I am just saying that what is termed as non-lethal still knock's the ever loving crap out of you as it is designed to do.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    What happened later will not be discussed. But it was epic. No Unicorns were harmed in any way.

I am just saying that what is termed as non-lethal still knock's the ever loving crap out of you as it is designed to do.

Lol we have a flashlight/taser thing you buy at flea markets. Think we got it at covered bridge. Took it to work to play around with, guy at work kept saying his brother has something similar and he shocks himself with his and it ain’t bad. I gave it to him and he shocked himself on the leg. I never laughed so hard. He threw the taser, jumped about 2 feet, and let the most girly welp I’ve ever heard. That alone was worth the $15

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I just watched about 1-1/2 hours of body cam video, and the video taken by witnesses. None showed the shooting, but did show everything up to a couple seconds before shots fired. I don’t know if it was a good shoot. But I’m less inclined to think it was a bad one.

The taser sound happened just before the gun shots. So close together that I think the officer may have committed to shooting before the taser was fired.

One other observation. Are there any fit police officers in Atlanta? ~90 minutes of video including after the shooting and not one cop who looked fit. Most were overweight.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I just watched about 1-1/2 hours of body cam video, and the video taken by witnesses. None showed the shooting, but did show everything up to a couple seconds before shots fired. I don’t know if it was a good shoot. But I’m less inclined to think it was a bad one.

The taser sound happened just before the gun shots. So close together that I think the officer may have committed to shooting before the taser was fired.

One other observation. Are there any fit police officers in Atlanta? ~90 minutes of video including after the shooting and not one cop who looked fit. Most were overweight.[/

its Georgia, they serve grits three meals a day. Law enforcement ain’t the UFC. :laugh:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So what you are telling me is a taser is non lethal, then why is it ok with YOU to shoot someone pointing a taser at you?

Personally, I'm carrying a firearm that can be used by anyone who possesses it. I'm gonna shoot your Taser wielding ass in the face because I know that if you shoot me with it, I'll be incapacitated and you can mosey up to me and just pick up my gun (or remove it from the holster) and shoot me with it. There. Clear threat to my life. Its good. Same for the cop. Clean shoot.

Ya I’ve never had a negative run in with LEO. But i also try my best to make them feel at ease when approaching me. The safer they feel the safer I’ll feel. Then again, even if I was being put in cuffs and feel I shouldn’t be, I’m not going to debate on the side of the road and fight them. That’s what courts are for.

I've had ONE bad stop with the cops. Still think that overall they are a good group. (plus this guy was just ignorant AF)

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

One other observation. Are there any fit police officers in Atlanta? ~90 minutes of video including after the shooting and not one cop who looked fit. Most were overweight.

Have you been to Atlanta? It ain't just the cops.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I guess it's okay to be drunk and stupid and fight with cops and steal their tasers and try to use it against them. Who knew? :dunno:

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    That’s what she said

The things I learn about myself on INGO.....

If you ever meet me, grab a hold of this old jar-head and we will find out how it shakes out..... :dunno:

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The things I learn about myself on INGO.....

I am almost 62, I have seen a bunch in that time,, How old are you sir?
    I was an indentured servant in the USMC Infantry ( 76-82 1/2 ) for 6 years my friend along with 5 after that in the private sector.....
    I fully understand the meaning of life and death, and carry scars to remind myself...

I have my opinions, I earned them Thank you....

Its interesting how someone that has never met me, nor knows nothing of me or my background, Think they know so much about me....
    Both of my sons are Infantry Marines.... Do you raise children that are serving as a Infantry Soldier or Marine?

That right there is a two way street, sir. Please consider it. Your posting style and attitude makes me (and maybe others?) think that you do not take your own advice.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Lol we have a flashlight/taser thing you buy at flea markets. Think we got it at covered bridge. Took it to work to play around with, guy at work kept saying his brother has something similar and he shocks himself with his and it ain’t bad. I gave it to him and he shocked himself on the leg. I never laughed so hard. He threw the taser, jumped about 2 feet, and let the most girly welp I’ve ever heard. That alone was worth the $15

This same group that was having the party I got tazed at had some of those $29 Dons guns tazers. Pretty lame. They would sit at a table after many beers and hit each other with it for time. They had a poker pot of money on the table and they bet every round until only 1 remained. Pretty stupid and also humorous.

The thing that got me was well and above that piece of crap. Those same guys tried it in the game and it made 2 players and that was it. Those 2 hit the floor. Just like I did later on.

That **** hurts man. A lot.

Top Bottom