• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    They are the "guns for me, but not for thee" wing of ANTIFA. Here are some of them.

Is that one guy attempting to cosplay Negan from 'The Walking Dead'?

I wonder if that banner will come back to bite them if any of those pictured face criminal charges. It might be difficult to claim self defense when your stated purpose is to intimidate people.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    If it's the bayonet training and obstacle course I'm thinking of, going over the wall could get you seriously hurt if you don't do it correctly with the rifle muzzle down.

Was accidentally stabbed in the right shoulder with a M6 bayonet on the end of a M14. The rifles and bayonets were for ceremonial use although we didn't usually use the bayonets. With a bayonet attached, the M14 is 60 inches long (five feet). I don't recall whether the command was port arms or right shoulder arms, but when the yahoo to my right came up to port arms, the muzzle was at a lower angle than it should have been. I got nailed by about a quarter inch of the blade. The M6 and M7 were nearly identical in blade design. The pommels grips and locking mechanisms were different as were the lugs on the M14 and M16 rifles they were made for.

John

In my case, it was am M7 bayonet and an M16A1. I started with the muzzle down but caught my foot or tripped or something right as I was going over the wall and ended up looking at my bayonet...causing said M16A1 to be flung as far as I could while falling (in what seemed like slow motion). This resulted in no real injury, but doing the course 2 times with the sheath on the bayonet, then another time with it off.

Good times.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    All this talk of bayonets reminded me of a Willie and Joe Cartoon that was one of my Papaw's favorites.....He served in North Africa, Sicily, and Italy...Hated Patton, loved Clark, Ernie Pyle, and Bill Maudlin....

aM03YWr.jpg

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Wonder how a bayonet works on a riot sheild? Or if they'd even make it to the shield when they leveled a long gun at officers?

I don't think they are planning on charging the officers. They will form a line and charge the opposing protestors. When faced with that, I'm betting the opposing protestors are going to RUN. In that situation, ANTIFA wins because they cleared the field...their goal all along has been to disrupt, stop, and/or runoff the opposing protestors.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I don't think they are planning on charging the officers. They will form a line and charge the opposing protestors. When faced with that, I'm betting the opposing protestors are going to RUN. In that situation, ANTIFA wins because they cleared the field...their goal all along has been to disrupt, stop, and/or runoff the opposing protestors.

I believe that their bayonets are exclusively for the purpose of having pictures of them with bayonets....much like their guns.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Let them take "cool" pictures with their Mosins and action shots of themselves on a square range - I'd bet dollars to donuts none of them have even played paintball, where incoming rounds do little more than sting if they hit bare skin - and they'd **** themselves on an actual two-way range.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Those loons are attempting to intimidate with their weapons. They obviously have little understanding of their use, much less a responsible mentality.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Let them take "cool" pictures with their Mosins and action shots of themselves on a square range - I'd bet dollars to donuts none of them have even played paintball, where incoming rounds do little more than sting if they hit bare skin - and they'd **** themselves on an actual two-way range.

Holding a mosin is one thing. Shoot it and then we'll talk :D

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    lefties-with-guns.jpg

That gal in the middle is two biscuits away from splitting them britches.....
    Is the guy on the right the same one with the baseball bat above?

Also; Articles: The Left Arms Up: John Brown Clubs
    "Close examination by firearms experts revealed that at least some of the weaponry were actually airsoft toys with the orange rings clipped off. Not an impressive debut, in other words."

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    At least one has exceptional taste and is carrying a dissy..... Looks like a bunch of pale kids that have spent too much time playing world of warcraft inside.

lefties-with-guns.jpg

That gal in the middle is two biscuits away from splitting them britches.....

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    At least one has exceptional taste and is carrying a dissy..... Looks like a bunch of pale kids that have spent too much time playing world of warcraft inside.

If you look at more of their pictures, pictures of the same people at different events, they seem to swap weapons around...like they have a central armory and don't really care what gun they have. I've seen that guy carrying different guns and I've seen other people carrying that dissy with the D-60 drum - it's very characteristic. IIRC, the same thing was going on with one of those goofy double barrel DP-12 pump shotguns.

Top Bottom