• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Evidence much?

These people are all about intimidation and fear. Anyone who disagrees with them is a target. But you'd rather just troll bwframe than admit that.

No, they are expressing both their first and second amendment right. Intimidation is a crime. They have committed no crime, other than offending your delicate sensibilities. Are you sure you're "pro-gun," or are you just pro-gun for people that think like you?

Kut (thinks you need a Constitution refresher)

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    No, they are expressing both their first and second amendment right. Intimidation is a crime. They have committed no crime, other than offending your delicate sensibilities. Are you sure you're "pro-gun," or are you just pro-gun for people that think like you?

Can you read? What does their banner say?

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I think it translates to blah, blah, blah first amendment, blah, blah blah. But hey if you are "rights for me, not for thee" guy, embrace it. Just know not all people agree.

You are being intellectually dishonest. The banner makes very clear that they intend to make certain people afraid. The weapons are there to achieve that end.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You are being intellectually dishonest. The banner makes very clear that they intend to make certain people afraid. The weapons are there to achieve that end.

No, you just aren't familiar with the slogan "Make Racists Afraid Again," which appears on signage regularly used by such groups. So if ok, when there aren't guns around, why isn't ok when guns are around?

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    No, you just aren't familiar with the slogan "Make Racists Afraid Again," which appears on signage regularly used by such groups. So if ok, when there aren't guns around, why isn't ok when guns are around?

Who said that it was ever ok to specifically target a group of people to make them afraid? Fear is used to silence people. That's anti-1A. I think it is you who need the Constitution refresher.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Who said that it was ever ok to specifically target a group of people to make them afraid? Fear is used to silence people. That's anti-1A. I think it is you who need the Constitution refresher.

So you really are anti-1A and 2A? Good to know.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Speech that promotes and encourages violence and breaking the law (intimidation IS making people afraid) is not protected. They purposely make clear that they have weapons to carry out their illegal activity. And who gets to make the determination about who is racist? Why, the people in the pic with weapons do, of course.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Again you are being intellectually dishonest. Specifically targeting a group of people to make them afraid is not acceptable in a free society. How about some Neo-Nazi folks with "Make Jews afraid again" banners? Do you get it now?

And if it were a bunch guys in SS uniforms carrying MP40s, it would still be protected under the First Amendment. You really don't understand the Constitution do you?

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Speech that promotes and encourages violence and breaking the law (intimidation IS making people afraid) is not protected. They purposely make clear that they have weapons to carry out their illegal activity. And who gets to make the determination about who is racist? Why, the people in the pic with weapons do, of course.

Exactly. Kinda strange to think that a police officer doesn't understand that.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    And if it were a bunch guys in SS uniforms carrying MP40s, it would still be protected under the First Amendment. You really don't understand the Constitution do you?

LOL. See the quote below.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Another one? Goodness.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Everyone is racist now so the point of the sign is to make everyone afraid.....I refuse to believe they were just targeting Democrats.....That seems to be the case with the statues of Democrats being pulled down throughout the south but I do not think that is the case here....They seem to be including the Party of Lincoln with the Democratic party of the KKK and Robert Byrd.....While that's disturbing I have to agree with Kut (Lord I hate when that happens) that these little lilly white (Thank you Trayvon for allowing me to include the Hispanic folks as "lilly white") folks have the right to carry their airsoft and real firearms around when protesting...It may inspire them to read a history book or two, exercise their bodies, and put down the game controller...

Good on them....:)

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Perhaps you should dig deeper. Let me ask you a question. Is a sign that says "Make Traitors Afraid Again,"... actually lets amend this "Death to Traitors" illegal?

Moving the goalposts. Being a traitor has a specific legal definition and being one is illegal. As far as I know being a racist, while distasteful, isn't illegal.

Top Bottom