• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Strictly from a 2A viewpoint..... I believe keeping a majority in the senate is going to be for more important than who ends up becoming president. There is 24 Republican seats up for re-election and only 10 Democratic seats up for re-election. It's not hard to imagine that the Democrats could take over the majority of the senate in this coming election, which would make Chuck Schumer the majority leader. If that happens, and Hillary wins the white house (you know she will select an anti 2A liberal for the Supreme court), Schumer and Hillary will team up, and 2A will be doomed. Who knows what Trump will do.....for 30 years he has not been 2A friendly. Only here in the last 11 months has he pretended to come to our side. :twocents:

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Considering these posts, and we will no doubt see many more similar posts in the next months, I'd like to put this out: IMO if you stay home, you simply have sot been paying attention going back to the Clintons coming on the national stage in 1992. I won't attempt to run the litany of their crimes and treason, you can spend days googling it yourself. Bottom line is there are enough folks who don't like Trump that will give Clinton the White House through their short sightedness. Should it happen, I hope the get what they richly deserve.

Just amazes me that with Trumps apparent short comings that "Anyone" can possibly thing the "Billery" team would be a better choice.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Just amazes me that with Trumps apparent short comings that "Anyone" can possibly thing the "Billery" team would be a better choice.

It's not so much the fact that the nevertrump crowd thinks "Billary" is a better choice. This primary will go down as one of the most brutal primaries in history. Trump's bashing, insults, and the way he handled himself has alienated people to the point that they will not vote for him no matter what, just out of spite if nothing else. I would never underestimate Trump (there is plenty of time), but based on a poll I saw last night he will be lucky to get 80 to 85 percent (possibly less) of the GOP vote if the election was held today. Romney got close to 98% of the GOP vote against Obama and still had his ass handed to him. Considering at this time that Trump has large unfavorable numbers with women, Hispanics, and African Americans, it's a formula for one of the worst election defeats in history. The good thing is ,there is plenty of time for the nevertrump people to get over their hurt feelings, and for Trump to change his style, and close the unfavorable gaps. :twocents:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    We have before us a large smear of feces between two slices of white bread that is a Clinton Presidency, or the melanotic diarrheal stool between two slices of white bread that is the Trump presidency.

And we are told if we don't take a mouthful of diarrhea, we are choosing to eat the feces...

Your logic has many flaws....and your word imagery pretty much confirms what many of us think about your participation on INGO.

It seems that even those who agreed with you on substance, so abhor your methods that they (we) want you gone...or for your INGO persona to drastically improve.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Your logic has many flaws....and your word imagery pretty much confirms what many of us think about your participation on INGO.

It seems that even those who agreed with you on substance, so abhor your methods that they (we) want you gone...or for your INGO persona to drastically improve.

Yeah, I second this.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

+1

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    We all said this when Obama won the first time and the second time. We were wrong both times.

One vote on the Supreme Court from being wrong.

Take them all away may be an exaggeration, but what is going on in California and New York becoming national doesn't seem all that far fetched.

Supreme Court nominees outweigh all other concerns of mine as of this moment. Maybe something will change between now and November.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    We have before us a large smear of feces between two slices of white bread that is a Clinton Presidency, or the melanotic diarrheal stool between two slices of white bread that is the Trump presidency.

And we are told if we don't take a mouthful of diarrhea, we are choosing to eat the feces.

No...I don't think so. I will choose neither. I will keep my dignity, thank you.

I'll stay a real American.

"If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures." -- Alexander Hamilton

So about 97% of the electorate aren't real Americans?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

I thought the Republican Party would be the NeverHillary crowd not the NeverTrump crowd.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I really don't get how you could be so pro Ted and yet not be willing to fight Hillary! :dunno: How is doing anything that will benefit her helping us? No matter if Trump is perfect or not, Hillary is against everything I stand for. I'll vote Trump 11 times out of 10 before I wouldn't vote at all and give Hillary any edge she could have.

Edit: This crap is how she wins. I was just saying earlier today that so long as all of the "I won't vote for Trump" nonsense goes away, he can surely beat her!

Not voting for Trump doesn't mean not fighting Hillary. I'll continue fighting her same as I have been fighting Obama the last 7 years. Supporting Sen. and Rep. that I believe will fight for my beliefs, and calling/writing/emailing/etc them.

And thanks to people like you, a treasonous felon could end up in the white house.

And the same could be said for people like you who voted for a person a large chunk of the voters cannot in good conscious vote for in the general.

Does this mean we're going to get a few more libertarian voters this year?

Quite possibly. Or just very low turnout by the repubs.

If you don't vote for Trump, now. Your giving HiLIAR!!!y a free vote and she WILL take your guns away!!!! She will sit a flaming liberal Supreme Court Justice and you will be digging holes in your yard trying to hide whatever "evil black rifle" you own.

Nope. Only way I'm giving Hillary a vote is if I vote for her. And I highly doubt that will happen. And Trump will put who on the Supreme Court? iirc He mentioned something about his liberal dem sister didn't he?

Gotta keep us in line and not to worried about the other issues. Remember when the UN was coming for our guns and FEMA death camps were all the rage? Meh.

I'll not vote for Trump nor will I vote for Hillary. If either party wants my vote, they'll nominate someone I can support without betraying personal convictions.

Pretty much.

I don't look forward to reading all the posts complaining about the anti-2nd amendment laws queen hillary is shoving down our throats by those who made their point by not voting for Trump. Love him or dislike him, he will be better than the one who has already stated her hatred for our 2nd amendment rights, not to mention a few others.

I don't look forward to all the vote for Trump or your anti-american, any thing else is a vote for Hillary, etc., etc., etc.. And cite please that Trump will be better.

Anyone refusing to vote for Trump just because his preferred candidate didn't get the nomination (I pushed the Cruz button yesterday morning) deserves as much criticism as has been heaped on Obama voters and now Hildabeast voters.

Doubtful that I will be voting for Trump. But not because my preferred candidate didn't get the nomination. My preferred candidate dropped out early on. Christie wouldn't be getting my vote either if he was the nominee, and probably not Bush. Most of the others that were in the running I could have probably brought myself to vote for.

They're worse, they're traitors to their countrymen, party, and values. I hated McCain, massively, and I still did my duty.

See above. Same could be said about Trump supporters.

I guess I'll be a traitor then. I was going to not vote in 2008 until I got fooled into thinking McCain breathed life into his moribund campaign when he invited what's her name from Alaska. With all good conscience, at this point in time, I cannot not vote for Trump. Throw your stones, if you must. But I won't let name calling and aspersions affect my decision.

Yep.

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    I thought the Republican Party would be the NeverHillary crowd not the NeverTrump crowd.

Being Never Hillary is pretty much the same as Never Trump. Trumps current stated positions may not be like Clinton, but once he has the Repub nomination, his principles which are like a kite in the wind will have his positions change.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I guess I'll be a traitor then. I was going to not vote in 2008 until I got fooled into thinking McCain breathed life into his moribund campaign when he invited what's her name from Alaska. With all good conscience, at this point in time, I cannot not vote for Trump. Throw your stones, if you must. But I won't let name calling and aspersions affect my decision.

If you are the kind that thinks Palin breathed life into anything, your vote is increasingly irrelevant anyway.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Vote for who you want to. But saying Cruz was above and better than Trump….with that logic you will probably vote hillary then. And only a moron like the OP would say not being a Cruz fan makes someone not a "real American." Trump wasn't my first choice, but he at least has some good points.

Now to thread jack this on a better course……..who will be Trumps VP….?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Generally I blame the successes and failures during the first year of a new president on the prior administration. After that it is all on you.

911 - first year, all on Billy

Mortgage - started by Billy but W had years to fix it and either never recognized the problem and/or never got it fixed.

Much truth here.
    So many do not realize that "Bill" set the housing crash in motion.

Like your look back: mortgage crisis=Clinton policies, 911=Clinton dismantling our defenses, Bengazi=Clinton failing to care enough to answer her phone at 3:00am....

7mmMagnus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    I decided a while back there will be no holes dug in my yard.

When the time comes to bury guns the time has come to use them.

Bingo! Someone who truly understands the meaning of the Second Amendment. Taking away our rights is tyranny and our Second Amendment is to protect us from that. Burying your guns makes you complacent to that. Why have a second amendment if you are going to bury your guns, right?!! Anyway, I am in no way, shape, or form going to help the dems at the ballot box.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If you are the kind that thinks Palin breathed life into anything, your vote is increasingly irrelevant anyway.

So be it. Like I said above, cast all the aspersions you deem necessary. I'm fine with my decision. The American people get the government they deserve.

Top Bottom